C'mon Brad Lige-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C'mon Brad Lige-

You've screwed me a million times, at least hook me up when I'm on the Cubs.

Originally posted by molta02
    You've screwed me a million times, at least hook me up when I'm on the Cubs.

Comment

1,2,3 go the stros. Let's get some runs cubbies

Comment

great, now I gotta worry about Dumpster.

Comment

Cubs fucking suck. Lidge 3 walks and the cubs can't even push 1 run across

Comment

tha never ending game!

Comment

holy shit, i go take the trash out to the curb and come in to see the cubs blow it. fuck those sorry bastards. i'm so close to being done with them

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                holy shit, i go take the trash out to the curb and come in to see the cubs blow it. fuck those sorry bastards. i'm so close to being done with them
                fuck!

Comment

10 walks and they don't win.

they have NO chance of winning playoff style baseball.

Comment

Everybody must know by now the Cubs cannot win anything. Being in first in August is fun and all that, but who really remembers it?
                    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Like I Have Said They Will Break Your Heart Everytime, I Have Pulled For Them For More Years Than Most Of You Are Old, I've Said I Hate Them, Hope They Never Win Another Game,i'll Never Pull For Them Again, All Kind Of Stuff, But There I Am Right Back Pulling For The "bastards" Have Gone To See Them Play Many Times Even To Houston,atlanta Any Place Close.
                      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Working...
                      X