1-0 on teasers

Wanted to get this one out early since lines will move a bit by Sunday:

13 pt teaser:

Cincy +6.5
    Indy +6
    Chi Bears +1.5
    SD Chargers +16.5

Thoughts on these:

Cincy on ROAD but Clev has ROOKIE at QB & backup who stinks after trading of Frye to Seattle...in state rivalry but the early message to Browns & fans is we'll take lumps now hoping to develop our franchise (& I say that loosely) QB...Cincy plays better game 2 of season. Cincy OWNS Clev & expect something similar to last yrs shut out...

Indy on ROAD vs a team they have pay back for from last year...extra days rest & prep for Manning & co. and they should fair well...should pull out SU WIN but the extra 6 is gravy or insurance. Those close games from last year are just that, last year...

Bears HOME...no real recent history between these 2...Bears will be pissed & ready to show home crowd they want to return to SBowl...if KC can't put up #'s (TD) vs Houston they certainly shouldn't against Bears D...KC has one chance & that's to get LJ over 100 yds, if they do they have real good chance to cover?, if they don't get him over century mark, Bears in an easy romp....Bears should win SU so the extra 1.5 is meaningless...

SD...ROAD & last game on Sunday Night...opportunity to hedge out when early 3 hit but at +16.5 thats a mighty big cushion...even if Pats use spies on Super Chargers, these R 2 elite teams w/ Pats offense out of gate quick while SD having to rely on LT alone...NE won in SD during playoffs & I'm sure there still is bad blood or motivation as to how NE acted (remember LT going OFF)...so clearly SD should be more motivated...SD will have to contain Moss & Brady, while NE has LT, Rivers, Gates & a SD Def that looked pretty good...NE D was good vs Jets but then again, that was the NY JETS who had no running game & NO SPIES like the PATS...did I mention SD has LT who was held to 25 yds last week, his lowest ever...LT had 123 vs Pats last time, while Brady had 3 ints...give me a 2+ TD cushion and I'll root for a close game just like in Diego this past January & it's a winner...

3 of these are ROADIES...can be scary, but I offset that w/ the idea that we have at least 3 of these teams being the CREAM of NFL...Cincy is playing the bottom of the barrell in Clev so that is completely offset, toss in a ROOKIE QB from ND & it has all the mixings of an A$$ whipping...then again it's the NFL & it's Cincy, so that +6.5 should be insurance enough in case the heavens open up on Lake Erie shoreline...

Thx
    FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Vegas teasers

Vinny

You live in LV? If so, where do you find the 13pt card?
    Stratosphere? I frequent Palace Station and the best they have to offer is 8pt.

Regards,

Dale

Comment

Good luck 2V
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Colnago
        Vinny

You live in LV? If so, where do you find the 13pt card?
        Stratosphere? I frequent Palace Station and the best they have to offer is 8pt.

Regards,

Dale
        I wish...later in life I will...

My local...which is NICE.

GL Dale
        FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

straigh answer?

Vinny,

"my local" doesn't tell me where you get the 13 pt teaser. I take it you don't live in LV, but will later in life?

Dale

Comment

good luck wit tha teaser, Vinny V!

Comment

Originally posted by Colnago
              Vinny,

"my local" doesn't tell me where you get the 13 pt teaser. I take it you don't live in LV, but will later in life?

Dale
              Dale, sorry again...

I get it from my local 'book'...not sure why u don't understand I can do this through him...not offshore if that helps.
              FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Originally posted by vinnyvegas
                1-1 YTD overall
                1-0 on teasers

13 pt teaser:

Cincy +6.5
                Indy +6
                Chi Bears +1.5
                SD Chargers +16.5

Thoughts on these:

Cincy on ROAD but Clev has ROOKIE at QB & backup who stinks after trading of Frye to Seattle...in state rivalry but the early message to Browns & fans is we'll take lumps now hoping to develop our franchise (& I say that loosely) QB...Cincy plays better game 2 of season. Cincy OWNS Clev & expect something similar to last yrs shut out...

Indy on ROAD vs a team they have pay back for from last year...extra days rest & prep for Manning & co. and they should fair well...should pull out SU WIN but the extra 6 is gravy or insurance. Those close games from last year are just that, last year...

Bears HOME...no real recent history between these 2...Bears will be pissed & ready to show home crowd they want to return to SBowl...if KC can't put up #'s (TD) vs Houston they certainly shouldn't against Bears D...KC has one chance & that's to get LJ over 100 yds, if they do they have real good chance to cover?, if they don't get him over century mark, Bears in an easy romp....Bears should win SU so the extra 1.5 is meaningless...

SD...ROAD & last game on Sunday Night...opportunity to hedge out when early 3 hit but at +16.5 thats a mighty big cushion...even if Pats use spies on Super Chargers, these R 2 elite teams w/ Pats offense out of gate quick while SD having to rely on LT alone...NE won in SD during playoffs & I'm sure there still is bad blood or motivation as to how NE acted (remember LT going OFF)...so clearly SD should be more motivated...SD will have to contain Moss & Brady, while NE has LT, Rivers, Gates & a SD Def that looked pretty good...NE D was good vs Jets but then again, that was the NY JETS who had no running game & NO SPIES like the PATS...did I mention SD has LT who was held to 25 yds last week, his lowest ever...LT had 123 vs Pats last time, while Brady had 3 ints...give me a 2+ TD cushion and I'll root for a close game just like in Diego this past January & it's a winner...

3 of these are ROADIES...can be scary, but I offset that w/ the idea that we have at least 3 of these teams being the CREAM of NFL...Cincy is playing the bottom of the barrell in Clev so that is completely offset, toss in a ROOKIE QB from ND & it has all the mixings of an A$$ whipping...then again it's the NFL & it's Cincy, so that +6.5 should be insurance enough in case the heavens open up on Lake Erie shoreline...

Thx
                Bumping myself...LOL...2-1 in CFB yesterday...

Adding 3 plays:

Cincy -6.5 B

GBay +3 B

AZ +3
                FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

BOL today vinny...nice write up..teaser looks solid!!!
                  SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Gl V.v.
                    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Goodluck today Vinny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Gbay in, writing Cincy OFF...rooting for AZ...
                        FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

1/2 Pt Savior

Originally posted by vinnyvegas
                          1-1 YTD overall
                          1-0 on teasers

13 pt teaser:

Cincy +6.5
                          Indy +6
                          Chi Bears +1.5
                          SD Chargers +16.5

Thoughts on these:

Thx
                          1/2 PT is saving this one...just need SD to cover the 16.5
                          FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

good luck tonight, Vinny V!

Comment

Working...
                            X