No announcement yet.

Spark's Picks for Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honeslty Joe I suck so much at capping bases and I was thinking I am gonna follow you ALL next season!!!

Continued success and congrats on the sweeperoo!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Hey Joe....you've got mail!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
        Honeslty Joe I suck so much at capping bases and I was thinking I am gonna follow you ALL next season!!!

Continued success and congrats on the sweeperoo!!!

First off congrats Spark on another great year in baseball and yet another sweep last night

2nd as to Chado, yes you should follow him, he only plays 1 unit and hes' up to +70 units, theres no different stars or anything other then the classic "Let's try these" and plays everyplay the same...2 years ago i remember he was up in the mid 100's, last year i thought he won around 40 units and this year he's back killing baseball.

thanks again for you hard work and letting us follow your ideas and picks spark, you are a class act and i thank you for it.

Reed

Comment

Originally posted by Watchtower76
          First off congrats Spark on another great year in baseball and yet another sweep last night

2nd as to Chado, yes you should follow him, he only plays 1 unit and hes' up to +70 units, theres no different stars or anything other then the classic "Let's try these" and plays everyplay the same...2 years ago i remember he was up in the mid 100's, last year i thought he won around 40 units and this year he's back killing baseball.

thanks again for you hard work and letting us follow your ideas and picks spark, you are a class act and i thank you for it.

Reed
          Yea Joe is definately the best baseball capper on this site....not trying to degrade others but to be up 70 units at ALL SINGLE UNIT PLAYS....now that is impressive....bases are tough to be consistent at but Joe seems to always grind out the plus side every season....keep up the great work Joe!!!

Comment

Working...
          X