Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TwoTonTony

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
    Kaptain....What the fuck are you doing you showoff???

You realize almost 75% of us can not read!!! We all know JC is the best edumacated in his family and he gradubatated 4th grade!!!
    as Former President Reagan used to say "well, there you go again"....

Running that damn mouth again, and don't have the facts straight...........

JC couldn't go past the "third grade", cause his Dad was still in the "fourth"....Mom wouldn't allow it, cause it was embarassing to the family

Just when I think you're getting your "punch drunk" head straight, you come out with this un verified statement.......Geez...........

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
      as Former President Reagan used to say "well, there you go again"....

Running that damn mouth again, and don't have the facts straight...........

JC couldn't go past the "third grade", cause his Dad was still in the "fourth"....Mom wouldn't allow it, cause it was embarassing to the family

Just when I think you're getting your "punch drunk" head straight, you come out with this un verified statement.......Geez...........

Kapt.....awesome comeback bro!!! Love that....

Comment

Kapt- I will at times invest with sports insights to the tune of square and smart money plays.
        I have won more on steam plays, however, and if the coincidence of it hits and the stats and trends are in alignment- I rarely lose.
        I do not pretend to be able to read the lines with any great insight myself but I do take the steam plays that are before the game and may post them at times with a very successful rate. Of all lines that can be gathered - the late steamers are of most interest.
        Thanx for the educational reading and best of luck!
        Last edited by Spearit; 09-12-2007, 12:58 AM.
        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Working...
        X