No announcement yet.

Megs 9/8 NCAAF Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great to see you meg,good luck today // MAN THIS NFL IS GOOD FOR BIZZ.RJ AND MEG BOTH POSTING // WOOOOOOOOO !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

TheRook

Originally posted by TheRook
      oh my bad.....

oh shit...this was like 3/4 of the way down.

Was that not far enough?
      Considering your height, or "lack of", 3/4 of a page down is about equivalent to a couple pages for us "regular height" people.....after all, "you're barely above the key board, so everything looks out of whack for you".........

"RollOff" on the floor, laughing my ass off.....

notice-----"I put the "Lil" laughing fellow in there for you, so he can be in proportion to your screen, and how RollOffs look at it"..........

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Nice job yesterday Meg!!!
        Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

***All sides and totals -110 unless noted***

***Teasers are -120 & 7 Points on Sides and 5 Points on Totals ties push****

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
          Considering your height, or "lack of", 3/4 of a page down is about equivalent to a couple pages for us "regular height" people.....after all, "you're barely above the key board, so everything looks out of whack for you".........

"RollOff" on the floor, laughing my ass off.....

notice-----"I put the "Lil" laughing fellow in there for you, so he can be in proportion to your screen, and how RollOffs look at it"..........

crazy old man

Comment

Hey Joe----PAPI----Spark---Bubblelicious---Sweet Daddy

or whatever you go by...........

Meg just sent me an IM thanking me for the kind words, and to please bump her thread, cause she says "it pisses you off".......Now you know, my friend, I'm not gonna go ahead and do that, cause we're too tight.....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
            X