Are you kidding me??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you kidding me??

So I watch ESPNNews today and see the Cards are up 16-4 in the 8th. I then leave and take the family out to eat. I just checked my account and notice there was a refund on the game. Apparantly the 9th inning was never played.

My Run Line and total play were both winners, however since the game did not go 9, they were refunded.

Unreal.
    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

That's such fucking bullshit if that's indeed true.

Comment

fcuck that, i'd raise hell!

Comment

Those are Vegas Rules. I had a refund on the total also!

Comment

That's b.s. I got paid. Switch books.
          WE SPEAK YOUR NAMES

Comment

I feel for you. I had the under in this game and was bailed out, but had no idea until you posted this. I checked yahoo when I got home and it shows the game was completed. I was watching and it started pouring at the start of the top of the 9th and they pulled the tarp out. I assumed the game would be finished and left to the beach. I think what scewed you over was the fact the score was 16-4 and both teams needed to catch flights since they hit the road tomorrow.
            MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

I would fuckin lose my mind!!!!

That fuckin blows man!!!
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

It'd be different if either the side or total was even close to being in doubt, but those who bet the cards and/or over should get paid. if your book is honorable, thats how it should be. Any legit local would do that. Offshores need to keep it real.
                WE SPEAK YOUR NAMES

Comment

Yes, those are vegas rules. I have been beaten on that twice in the past. Totals need to go 9 innings. Wins and losses do not need to be complete games. Sorry to hear man. That is like money already counted.

Comment

Man that really sucks. WTF happened? I know about the 8.5 inn rule on totals, but with the game. Was it rain?

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                      I would fuckin lose my mind!!!!

That fuckin blows man!!!
                      I mentioned this earlier. It sucks but it is Vegas rules. For some reason I think I have gotten the benefit of this rule once and been burnt by it 4-5 times. Really sucks when you are counting on a win like that and then you get the refund. I am sure vegas has been burnt by it also, although it sometimes does not feel like it.
                      Fight, Devils Down The Field. Fight With Your Might And Don't Ever Yield.

Comment

Working...
                      X