The Kiss of Death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kiss of Death

Every time I post my picks I seem to get slaughtered...but what the hell, I don't believe in curses and such...i have to earn the respect so it is a long race...anyways, this is what i have tonight...

CFL
    Cincy +3 .5 unit
    Cincy +135 .25 unit

NFL
    Indy -5.5 .5 unit

Those are all to risk. I am truly going to try to keep some sort of a record this year just to see how I am doing. Good luck all!

Good luck buddy!

Comment

good luck tonight, kj!

Comment

BOL tonight KJ and GREAT to see you post!!!
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Thanks all!

Not a bad start, guess I will keep this thread going to keep the voodoo of me...

Friday CFL
          Rutgers -16 .5 units

YTD
          CFL 2-0
          NFL 1-0
          +1.25 units
          Last edited by KJ1000; 09-07-2007, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Nice job bud! gl with the Jersey Boys!

Comment

Awesome

You have changed the tide.

Comment

Originally posted by KJ1000
                Thanks all!

Not a bad start, guess I will keep this thread going to keep the voodoo of me...

Friday CFL
                Rutgers -16 .5 units

YTD
                CFL 2-0
                NFL 1-0
                +1.25 units
                Nice sweep last night...looks like you didnt get jinxed by posting or whatever....BOL with Rutgers tonight!!!
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Damn, maybe I should keep this thread going as Rutgers barely makes it in...

I have spent way too much time cruising and looking and reading and assessing...to hell with it...too many plays but this is what i have for saturday and sunday...

All to risk .5 units
                  CFL
                  Fresno State +17.5, thanks to grandpa, never really been impressed with Francione
                  Southern Miss +10.5, UT look ahead to Florida next week?
                  Vandy +3.5, a lot starters returning, looking for respect
                  NC State +13.5, coach vs. players...give the edge to the coach
                  Under 45 USC/UGA, 10-0 straight under, due for an over but why jump off...
                  Auburn -6.5, gut check time, too many people earmarked them to lose this week, Tubby should have his bows ready to play
                  VA Tech +11.5, homer play with some logic behind it, too many points (kicking myself for missing 13 2 days ago), Hokies have a tendency to win/keep close the games that are above them in level and lose games they shouldn't, i remember Hokies knocking of Miami and Texas A&M in their respective stadiums to break home streaks, LSU is crazy talented but offense looked a little shaky last week
                  UGA -3.5, they have to win the home games as a brutal road schedule, better talent especially at qb
                  Maryland -24, worried about qb here, but Friessen can coach
                  UVA -17.5, Duke is always the answer when down!
                  Under 42 Miami/OU, thanks Garth, I agree with his assessment on 2 great defenses going at it

NFL
                  Jacksonville -7
                  Jacksonville over 38
                  Pittsburgh -4.5
                  Under Seattle/Tampa -41
                  Under AZ/SF -45.5

A lot of plays, but it is early...so I play more for less units to get a feel for what is going on...this is not recommended at all, but what are you going to do...grandpa must be having a laugh at me right now!

Good luck all!

YTD
                  CFL 3-0
                  NFL 1-0
                  +1.70 units

Comment

Good luck tomorrow.....err today buddy! Keep up the great start

Comment

well, the good mojo of this post is gone as i start the day 0-3...ouch!

last plays for day
                      .5 unit on OK State -23.5, agree with KB assessment here, it should not even be close
                      1 unit on HI -28, grandpa special and i am buying...

I am out...good luck all!

Comment

good luck wit tha action, KJ!

Comment

Working...
                        X