Chado's CFL Pick for Friday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chado's CFL Pick for Friday!!!

Won for the 8th straight time on Labor Day Monday with the Argos routing the Ti-Cats easily. Have hit the last 8 straight CFL bets and if I was any hotter I would fuckin burn myself With that being said this undefeated run can come to an end at anytime so play with caution. Week 11 in the CFL is rematches of ALL last weeks game with the home/away teams being reversed. There is one game on the Canadian football field for Friday night and I like this selection:

451 Calgary Stampeders MONEYLINE (-125) (1 unit ) STARTS @ 9:00 PM EST
    The Calgary Stampeders travel to Edmonton on Friday evening to face the Eskimos once again. These two teams met last Monday afternoon and the Stampeders won 35-24 and even though the Stamps only won by 11 they could have won by much more. If you take away the first half turnovers by Calgary, the game could have been an absolute route. Calgary's quarterback Henry Burris had another strong game by completing 23 of 33 passes for 382 yards, four touchdowns and one interception. He was named the CFL's offensive player of the month for August on Thursday. He has now put together seven 300+ throwing performances and should again this week, as he's playing a rebuilt Eskimos secondary. The Esks have suffered several injuries this season and might be part of the reason why they sit dead last in the Western division with a record of 3-5-1. Battered by injuries through the first nine games of the year, the Edmonton Eskimos have now lost offensive line-man Dan Comiskey for the rest of the regular season as he was inured on Monday. Calgary has came from nowhere and now has new life and hopes of making the playoffs as they are only 4 points back of the 2nd place Lions. Edmonton just simply has way too many injuries to competitively compete this season and I would expect the Stamps to win this one again!!!

AS ALWAYS, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

gl chad

Comment

Good luck tomorrow night Chado.
      Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

gl chad, i'll play 'em with ya.

Comment

Keep that Canadian train rolling...good luck
          WE SPEAK YOUR NAMES

Comment

good luck tonight, Chado! i got -1 1/2!

Comment

Good luck buddy
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Boi E
                good luck tonight, Chado! i got -1 1/2!
                Its not tonight its tomorrow.....

yea the spread is anywhere between 1 and 2 now....

your bookie doesnt offer ML huh....

try to get -1 at least if you can....that way if they win the game by a point (which is always a possibilty) you can get a push worst case scenerio.....
                Last edited by Chado1; 09-06-2007, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Good Luck Chado
                  jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                    Its not tonight its tomorrow.....

yea the spread is anywhere between 1 and 2 now....

your bookie doesnt offer ML huh....

try to get -1 at least if you can....that way if they win the game by a point (which is always a possibilty) you can get a push worst case scenerio.....
                    naw, his janky ass site doesn't offer moneyline or buying points on CFL! fcuck it, it's in! hope they win by 2!

Comment

Good Luck Chad

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Boi E
                        naw, his janky ass site doesn't offer moneyline or buying points on CFL! fcuck it, it's in! hope they win by 2!

And if I remember correctly he doesnt allow totals in NHL either or something....

Comment

GL Chado.

I like the over. Will make it three over on row.

Comment

Originally posted by thaikarate1
                            GL Chado.

I like the over. Will make it three over on row.
                            Yea both teams struggle defensively....and yes the two previous meetings this season between these teams have went over the total.....but like I said before I dont play totals in CFL....just sides.....

Comment

GL Chado. Have you looked at the Sask/Winn Saturday play yet? Need your opinion on the total of 51 points
                              You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Working...
                              X