7* MLB Thursday Total

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7* MLB Thursday Total

Los Angeles Dodgers/Chicago Cubs 9/6/2007 2:20:01 PM - (EST) Total Points UNDER 12 -135 D Lowe - R J Marquis - R

This total is too high in my opinion and they brought in the one of the kingpins to make this game go lower. I will side on the Umpires reputation and take an under in a daytime game.

In day games Jason Marquis is 6-2 and a 4.01 avg. He has yet to pitch against LA but has fared well in the past. Derek Lowe in day games is 1-4 with a 3.86 ERA. Ed Rapuano is 8-19 O/U. and has 7 unders in his last 10 games. He has also been favorable to Marquis as the Cubs look good in this one. He has umped 4 games for Marquis- all unders. Little bit dicey in games with Lowe but I believe we are on the right side. I am now looking at the bull pens! OK- The Dodgers have their top 2 rested for a day and the Cubs have less rested. That is good for the under in the Dodgers bullpen.

Derek Lowe (11-12, 3.78) gets the start for Los Angeles after a rough outing his last time out. He was tagged for seven runs over 4 1-3 innings in a 7-0 loss at San Diego on Saturday. The right-hander went 3-0 with a 3.15 ERA in his three previous outings, issuing only one walk over 20 innings.

Lowe is 1-1 with a 3.58 ERA in five career starts against the Cubs. He is facing them for the second time this year after yielding one run over six innings and not receiving a decision in a 9-8 victory on May 25.

The Cubs are 12-3 at home when they hand the ball to Jason Marquis (11-8, 4.20), who pitched very well against the Dodgers last year with St. Louis. Marquis went 1-0 with a 1.13 ERA in two starts against Los Angeles, which hasn't faced him this season.

Marquis won his outing Saturday by limiting Houston to two runs and five hits over 6 2-3 innings in a 4-3 victory. The right-hander improved to 8-3 with a 4.12 ERA in 15 outings at home.
    Last edited by Spearit; 09-06-2007, 10:50 AM.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

GL big guy!!
    FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Good Luck buddy

Comment

good luck " Big S "
        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

I realize the wind is blowing out but not as bad as you might see it. Later in the game maybe!
          Best of luck either way! Remember we have Rapuano in as Ump- He has a large target for the sinker ball pitchers to hit so keep that in mind!

Spearit
          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

i listen to the radio guys to see whats happening with the wind today.. if its really strong ill pass this but if its minor breeze out this will go under. Good luck - Spearit

Comment

I just saw 14mph winds. GL with the play
              You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

BOL with the under this afternoon buddy!!!
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Took The Under, Thanks
                  jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Looking good buddy!!!

1-0 in the 5th...Im rooting defense the rest of the way for ya!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Nice hit, Spear. I followed along. They made this one unnecessarily interesting in the last few innings...9 runs in the last 3 innings.

Comment

y-SPEAR I WENT TO THE MOVIES AND SAW YOUR THREAD TO LATE-I HAD OVER 11 MINUS 120 SO I GOT THE VERY LUCKY PUSH PS-I KNEW I WAS IN TOUGH WITH THE UMP.,ALSO THE PITCHERS !!
                        Last edited by WayneChung; 09-06-2007, 05:57 PM.
                        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Wwcd
                          FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Working...
                          X