Clear All

• FLORIDA ST at CLEMSON my PICK

THE BOWEN BOWL.

THE LINE ISFLORIDA ST -3-
    THE TOTAL IS 45-

MY PICK :
    FLORIDA ST AND THE UNDER.

MY REASONING.
    The Tigers will rely heavily on the ground game in 2007, and with a full arsenal in the backfield it is no surprise They have a young qb making the start and the only way to protect him is to pound the ball.
    Florida st Defense is still one of the BEST in the country.The FSU defense was much more consistent in 2006, finishing 18th nationally overall and ninth against the run This unit is

likely better than last years. This game has CONSERVATIVE written all over it as Florida st offense shot itself in the foot alot last year and the Clemson defense is sold.

TAKE THE UNDER.

FLORIDA ST is off a very embarassing season. They still have great athletes but this year they have added some very good coaches to help bOBBY BOWDEN RIGHT THE SHIP. I think it starts tonite as Clemson young qb if they get behind wont likely be able to beat a solid FSU defense.

PLAY FLORIDA ST

I agree GL!!!
    Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

***All sides and totals -110 unless noted***

***Teasers are -120 & 7 Points on Sides and 5 Points on Totals ties push****

Comment

good luck on tha playz tonight, Thendy! i like both myself!

Comment

gl thendy
        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Gl THENDY!

Comment

LOOKS LIKE SAME OLE FLORIDA ST .....my BAD!

Comment

got the split....but FLORIDA ST played about as bad as a team can in the 1st half . i was happy with the split as there defense dominanted 2nd half

Comment

Working...
              X