Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labor Day In Game Thread!!!

GOOOO Mariners!!!!!

Mussina is now a $11 Million middle reliever?

Comment

Perhaps Mussina might consider a job pitching batting practice for the Red Sox

Comment

Comment

Freakin Johan had another long first inning today and was lucky to get out with only 1 run allowed......need CC to get popped early today

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
            Freakin Johan had another long first inning today and was lucky to get out with only 1 run allowed......need CC to get popped early today

PEACE
            LOL no Grady today and the Tribe just goofed on a ball in center that shouldve been caught for a double

PEACE

Comment

Big series for the Cubbies starting today with the west coasters coming to town

Comment

Pimp, WTF is wrong with Detroit? Up 7-0 yesterday and they lose? I bet them almost daily because i really like their team but they are KILLING ME!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                  Pimp, WTF is wrong with Detroit? Up 7-0 yesterday and they lose? I bet them almost daily because i really like their team but they are KILLING ME!

Not playing with any fire at all.......its a different phase of their game thats killing them when they lose......I also heard Sheffield is down partying in Tampa while the team needs him in the worst way.

This is the 2nd year they collapsed down the stretch but last year they could afford because they were 40 games over 500 when they slumped (76-36) and went 19-31 down the stretch but still got in.......this year when they slumped they were only about 20 games over.

Beauty of it is they are still within distance of the Tribe and even closer to the Yanks & the wild card........sad how ya blow a 7-0 lead but they have a whole month to get things straight.

PEACE

Comment

5-1 Mariners

I would LMFAO if the Cubs somehow comeback and overtake the Cubs for mine and Tmac's bet. Fvcker sent me an email last week telling me his addy and to go ahead and send the check cause it was over

Comment

Detroit needs Kenny Rogers to come back Wednesday and pitch well. Sheffield was crushing the ball and he is a huge loss right now. That story of him can't be sitting well with Leyland!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                        Detroit needs Kenny Rogers to come back Wednesday and pitch well. Sheffield was crushing the ball and he is a huge loss right now. That story of him can't be sitting well with Leyland!
                        That story isnt public as far as I know.......somebody who I know said they were in Tampa and they saw Sheffield at a club hangin around in the VIP and it made perfect sense to me because thats where Sheff lives

PEACE

Comment

No offense to Pimp or any other Tiger fans, but Todd Jones sucks;last year was a fluke. I put his value now about the same as Tavarez for the Red Sox.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
                            No offense to Pimp or any other Tiger fans, but Todd Jones sucks;last year was a fluke. I put his value now about the same as Tavarez for the Red Sox.
                            I don't know about sucks Savage. He's got 33 saves on the year.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                              5-1 Mariners

I would LMFAO if the Cubs somehow comeback and overtake the Cubs for mine and Tmac's bet. Fvcker sent me an email last week telling me his addy and to go ahead and send the check cause it was over
                              Hold on fucker your the one that told me to go ahead and send you my address. I asked you in a thread how many games you were behind and you said that you were too many to catch up and said go ahead and send me your addy.

Comment

Working...
                              X