Minnesota/Cleveland (over 7 runs)

NCAAF (2-1 YTD)

GL Bro

PEACE

Comment

good luck
      THINK BLUE

Comment

gl to ya My good friend.....Love both the plays......

I'm gonna Tease (7 pt) Txs Tech and Fla St OVER........

Fla St QB is feast or phanthom.....If he's on, they score and score quick.....If he's not, and Clemson D pressures him, then Clemson scores....Thus I like the OVER.....Clemson QB has a hurt throwing wrist.....Clemson has both DT questionable, and if they do play, not at full strength......

Last years Txs Tech and SMU game was 35-3....the Over scares me a bit here.......Course, SMU has 3 rookie DB's back there, and the Freshman WR #5, Crabtree for Tx Tch, is some frigging fast......You can't put too much pressure on Tx Tech, cause Woods out of the BF can catch quick ones, and turn em into big gainers......kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
          gl to ya My good friend.....Love both the plays......

I'm gonna Tease (7 pt) Txs Tech and Fla St OVER........

Fla St QB is feast or phanthom.....If he's on, they score and score quick.....If he's not, and Clemson D pressures him, then Clemson scores....Thus I like the OVER.....Clemson QB has a hurt throwing wrist.....Clemson has both DT questionable, and if they do play, not at full strength......

Last years Txs Tech and SMU game was 35-3....the Over scares me a bit here.......Course, SMU has 3 rookie DB's back there, and the Freshman WR #5, Crabtree for Tx Tch, is some frigging fast......You can't put too much pressure on Tx Tech, cause Woods out of the BF can catch quick ones, and turn em into big gainers......kapt
          i like the over because i think SMU has improved to where this may be a tit for tat type of game.....i could see a 35-31 type of game......but hey anything can happen.....

thanks kapt...and by the way...SMU has lovely unfiorms that match the TExas Tech's OLB eyes perfectly

Comment

GL Tony!!

Comment

GL today Tony

Comment

Good Luck Tt-tony
                jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Thank goodness for late scores for the cover.....but SMU was disappointing....

So far so good in NCAAF (3-1)

Comment

TwoTon

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                    i like the over because i think SMU has improved to where this may be a tit for tat type of game.....i could see a 35-31 type of game......but hey anything can happen.....

thanks kapt...and by the way...SMU has lovely unfiorms that match the TExas Tech's OLB eyes perfectly

Home team.............in White Jerseys, and Black Pants
                    Helmet color...........Black, very little White showing....
                    QB........................white, no dark visor covering eyes or face

last 11 years 91-3 against the spread.......

and when LineBackers eye colors, has to be all 3, match opposing teams uniform color, last 8 years 72-2......

Thats was a composite 163-5 using those 2 trends....

Now you know why I liked just Texas Tech, and not the OVER.

Geez----just when I thought you had apprenticed enough to graduate

We'll talk about next weeks color alignments/ or lack of's.....
                    Last edited by Kaptain; 09-04-2007, 09:42 AM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                    X