Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chado's CFL Pick for Labor Day Afternoon!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WayneChung
    you doubted your boy in the "urgent please read" thread in the non-sports section.this is your quote from post #41996 Originally Posted by Chado1
    BUMP for feedback about CAL....

I know my CFL and NHL but when it comes to the US college game I dont know as much so I am fuckin worried as hell about this CAL game. You guys know WAY more than I do....are they gonna fuckin win or what???????????

ps-you wrote this after you had done a moneyline parlay using california with bc lions-OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH !! 2nd ps-we had a good run...
    Sorry for doubting ya Chunger....who loves ya babe!!!

Game starts in a little over an hour!!!

What better way for the Argos to end their 6 game losing streak than to the worst team in the CFL!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
      you doubted your boy in the "urgent please read" thread in the non-sports section.this is your quote from post #41996 Originally Posted by Chado1
      BUMP for feedback about CAL....

I know my CFL and NHL but when it comes to the US college game I dont know as much so I am fuckin worried as hell about this CAL game. You guys know WAY more than I do....are they gonna fuckin win or what???????????

ps-you wrote this after you had done a moneyline parlay using california with bc lions-OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH !! 2nd ps-we had a good run...

rrutt roww ..... Is it Over ?

Comment

Guys breaking news!!!

Hamilton's KEY RB Jesse Lumsden isnt playing!!!

Comment

gl my canadain friend
          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
            On an out of control undefeated streak right now winning the last 7 straight CFL picks going into "double-header" Labor Day. There are two afternoon games on the Canadian football field for tomorrow afternoon and I like this selection:

245 Toronto Argonauts MONEYLINE (-125) (2 units ) GAME STARTS @ 1:00 PM EST
            This game is very exciting for the Argos as Toronto's star QB Michael Bishop WILL start tomorrow after he broke his wrist in week 3. In the first three games that Bishop was the QB the Argos offense scored a combined 100 points for an average of 33.3 PPG. Since he has been injured the Argos have went 0-5 and have not won a single game. They have lost 5 straight and are now playing the worst team in the CFL on Monday afternoon in the Hamilton Ti-Cats who are 1-7. The Ti-Cats have announced that their back-up QB Timmy Chang will get the start after Maas has been struggling which is also great news. Toronto gets their main man back and Hamilton goes to their terrible back-up which should be nothing but trouble for him with the Argos great defense. Even if Michael Bishop isnt 100% the Argos defense will help win this game aswell. The Argos 5 game losing streak ends tomorrow afternoon in Hamilton!!!
            8TH STRAIGHT CFL WINNER!!!

Comment

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! Congrats!!

Comment

another great call! Congrats!

Comment

good call buddy looks like my ride today is going to be a close one lets go raiders
                  rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

can"t thank you enough.....awe some...... looking for the next winner...

Comment

Chado does it again!!!! I was too late to get on this one! Congrats!!
                      NFL
                      5* 1-0
                      2* 6-2-1
                      1* 9-4
                      total = 16-6-1

Comment

thanks for the winner

Comment

Working...
                        X