Brad Keselowski crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brad Keselowski crash

Did anybody see that hit he took in the Busch race last night? Wow!!!!

Yeah i just saw the highlights a few minutes ago! WOW! And they said the only thing that was wrong with him was leg injuries.. He is a lucky man!

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
      Yeah i just saw the highlights a few minutes ago! WOW! And they said the only thing that was wrong with him was leg injuries.. He is a lucky man!
      Have you heard the extent of his leg injuries?

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
        Have you heard the extent of his leg injuries?
        Nope not yet.. all they said on espn was that he suffered leg injuries.. Let me check and see if i can find anything

Comment

They arent really saying anything just yet.. Here is the only thing i could find..

FONTANA, Calif. (AP) -Brad Keselowski, driving for Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s JR Motorsports, injured a leg in a four-car crash midway through Saturday night's NASCAR Busch Series race at California speedway.

Track officials said the rookie was taken by helicopter to a hospital for further evaluation after being examined at the infield medical center. Details on the injury were not immediately available.

Wes Ward, Keselowski's crew chief, said, "Three-wide there with a lapped car and we were on the bottom minding our own busdiness. Can't really say fault or whatever, it just happened, but just thank God the driver is OK. That's all that matters.

"He was conscious the whole time. As soon as he hit the wall and was down off the wall coming down the racetrack, he was conscious and alert."

The accident was ignited when A.J. Allmendinger, J.J. Yeley and Eric McClure bounced off each other while jockeying for position heading into turn one. The collision sent Allmendinger down the banking, where he clipped Keselowski and sent him hard into the wall.

Keselowski's car slid up the wall and became momentarily airborne, then burst into flame and slid several hundred yards balanced on the top of the wall and its left front wheel before coming down on what was left of its wheels.

The crash brought out a 28-minute red flag while safety crews cleaned up the debris and repaired the SAFER Barrier where Keselowski hit.

Comment

Have you seen any word on if he will be able to finish out the season, or will he be replaced in the Navy car?

Comment

Just read the Keselowski will remain in the car and finish the season I think the kid has a bright future ahead of him.

Comment

Working...
              X