AUBurn came back..holy crap...i was undefeated tdy..1st time ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUBurn came back..holy crap...i was undefeated tdy..1st time ever

what a crazy day in Cf today...I had a large teaser which included auburn, i shut it off, and my wife comes running in tellnig me Auburn up by 10- i thought she was on crack...With auburn it completed my 3 team teaser which made me 5-0 today. what a day!!!!.... 3 of the picks were mine so i deserve some credit but i used 2 picks from one of the services i signed up with-awesome day..im so happy!!

Originally posted by joshuab1
    what a crazy day in Cf today...I had a large teaser which included auburn, i shut it off, and my wife comes running in tellnig me Auburn up by 10- i thought she was on crack...With auburn it completed my 3 team teaser which made me 5-0 today. what a day!!!!.... 3 of the picks were mine so i deserve some credit but i used 2 picks from one of the services i signed up with-awesome day..im so happy!!
    Nice day buddy! Congrats! See you dont need any damn service to go undefeated.. you can and will do alot better without those frauds..

Comment

nice- i had auburn to close out 2 teasers as well. feels good to have one of those go our way.

i had them -7 2H- that missed XP made it push instead of win, but hey- we'll take it.

Comment

yeah i hear that...well, 3-0 on my own 2-0 w the service..though my guy went 4-0...i use the service bc hes cheap and i like cappnig my own games and if i agree with him I'll up the ante!
        how u do tmac?

Comment

yeah MOlta we were lucky..scored 2 tds in fianl 2 minutes..phewwww...but i got screwed on utah game so i call it even so far! hehe

Comment

yeah i hear that...well, 3-0 on my own 2-0 w the service..though my guy went 4-0...i use the service bc hes cheap and i like cappnig my own games and if i agree with him I'll up the ante!
            how u do tmac?
            Not sure.. I will have to add it all up and see how i went.. i have new mexico -3 pending as of now..

Comment

i acutally got in a 6.5 point teaser, UNDER in the new mexico game with texas texas -2.5 tmmrw ..UNDER looknig sweeettt

Comment

joshuab1

Good job----without naming your service....what were his picks that went 2-0 to go with your 3-0 picks of your own........Just curious.....thanks Kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Hey kapt,
                  without naming his service (bc i dnt know if im allowed to or not) his picks were:
                  *G.tech +1.5 over ND WIN
                  *Missouri -4.5 over ill. WIN
                  ** 7 point tease:
                  Auburn -6.5
                  Pitt -13 WIN

I took for the day on my own:
                  OVER tenn/cal
                  Wisc/Pitt 7 point teaser
                  Georiga/Auburn 7 point teaser (mad lucky auburn cameback
                  and i took from him:
                  G tech +1.5 over n.d
                  Miss -4.5 over ill.. (but also bc lots of ppl here gave the same)

was great day yesterday! idnt think i ever went undefeated in c.f before..Im so done for next week, lol

Comment

Services are bad trust me and listen to everyone else they get everyone stay away!

Congrats on the good day!

Auburn also made me complete my day very successful as well!!!
                    Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

***All sides and totals -110 unless noted***

***Teasers are -120 & 7 Points on Sides and 5 Points on Totals ties push****

Comment

i sort of agree pitt. but this service is only $35 for a month so doesnt cost me anything..And I like capping my own games and if agree with his write up or if we are on the same side, i'll up my ante...he's been pretty good so far- honestly i cant complain.

i'm off to an unvailing at the cemetary..have a great day everyone!

Comment

i had them -13 for game. they should have won by 17 if the kid who intercepted the ball right before half didnt fall on his face running it in. he had 1 guy to beat, the QB.
                        Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

Working...
                        X