Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have never seen so many people on both sides of games in one night ever?!?!?!?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have never seen so many people on both sides of games in one night ever?!?!?!?!?!?!

WTF is going on man...

Guys I know my CFL and NHL like the back of my hand but when it comes to USA college football I ask for your help here because I love to watch it and was hoping to follow someone tonight but every thread I look at people are on other sides.

This is so frustraing OMG.....
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Originally posted by Chado1
    WTF is going on man...

Guys I know my CFL and NHL like the back of my hand but when it comes to USA college football I ask for your help here because I love to watch it and was hoping to follow someone tonight but every thread I look at people are on other sides.

This is so frustraing OMG.....
    pass or follow your favorite capper on the game. I'm not thouching anything tonight other than MLB.
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

I agree.Just when I get a good feeling about a team a good caper goes the other way.Liked oregon st all week but see wayne has a 7 td on utah.When Wayne puts a 7 td most of the time its money.If I was you I would ride the top guys thats proved themselves and feel us new guys out.JMO

Comment

trust your instincts. unless you fade/follow someone all the time, you are essentially gambling twice.

Comment

Originally posted by molta02
          trust your instincts. unless you fade/follow someone all the time, you are essentially gambling twice.
          Interesting......

Ok I'm following you all year then molta.....

GO TULSA AND LSU.....

These were the two I was thinking of intinctively anyway so lets to do this baby.....

I seen your post about how you have been studtying the games forever and are trying to pass the final exam...

That kind of enthusiasm and research is what I dont mind putting my money on......

Just made this bets buddy:

Tulsa -3.0 (-110) ($55 to win $50)

LSU - 19.0 (-110) ($55 to win $50)

BOL to us tonight and all season bro!!!

Comment

Actually,,,I think everyone and their mother is on LSU tonight...that line is through the roof,,,I think this smells like a rat,,,,,,
            Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

Originally posted by DBURGH
              Actually,,,I think everyone and their mother is on LSU tonight...that line is through the roof,,,I think this smells like a rat,,,,,,

Yea big rat the #2 team in the nation against the worst team in the division.
              Week 1 (6/10) +6 units

Comment

Originally posted by DBURGH
                I have heard a couple of CFB people on National radio touting Miss St as this weeks "UPSET SPECIAL" for about a month now. They say the points are an absolute GIFT here!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                  I have heard a couple of CFB people on National radio touting Miss St as this weeks "UPSET SPECIAL" for about a month now. They say the points are an absolute GIFT here!
                  if they score a TD i think they can cover....Their D is no joke....but if LSU's D shuts them out they should be able to cover. IMO.
                  1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Originally posted by vondie
                    if they score a TD i think they can cover....Their D is no joke....but if LSU's D shuts them out they should be able to cover. IMO.
                    One guy is saying they win SU tonight. I find it hard to believe too but it makes you think .......

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                      One guy is saying they win SU tonight. I find it hard to believe too but it makes you think .......
                      With all do respect who is this guy and does his credibilty actually stand for anything?

Comment

lets DO this tonite chad!

Comment

With all do respect who is this guy and does his credibilty actually stand for anything?
                          He is the sports analyst for Cosmo radio on Sirius and he doesnot like the color yellow and prefers the maroon of MSU
                          Week 1 (6/10) +6 units

Comment

Arnie Spanier (Sportingnews Radio Host) ... and i think it was Sportingnews CFB Expert Tom Dienhart that agreed with him during an interview last week. Dienhart didn't think MSU would win but he did say it would be much closer than people think. They had me thinking ...

Comment

Working...
                            X