Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
    Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
    Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
    Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
    Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
    Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

wayne suggested wager street to me and I like it alot. I was using bookmaker but kept losing....i'm up on wagerstreet. So I like to attribute it to the site. haha.
      1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Thanx guys i will check them out and see.How do u guys suggest to deposit money i have always used neteller what r the options now??

And go vols.Thats gonna be a tough revenge game but cal lost a ton on defence.Im hoiping it gets to seven but they are in sucha weak confer other than ussc and ucla.Not sure cal wont take another beating like last year but i am biast so.....gl this year guys!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jason18
          Thanx guys i will check them out and see.How do u guys suggest to deposit money i have always used neteller what r the options now??

And go vols.Thats gonna be a tough revenge game but cal lost a ton on defence.Im hoiping it gets to seven but they are in sucha weak confer other than ussc and ucla.Not sure cal wont take another beating like last year but i am biast so.....gl this year guys!!!!

I like to use money grams, you can get them at walmart at the customer service counter. They cost 9 bucks to send.

you have to call Wagerstreet and tell them you would like to use a money gram for a deposit. They give you the info to do that, you go to walmart give them the money and within an hour you are wagering. If you want to collect they mail you a check.

If you like to bet horses wagerstreet sucks, but other than that they are fine
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

sorry for all the ?? but i also noticed the prepaid visa cards are those a good way to go also??and if you win will they just reload your visa card?Thanks for the help guys

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
              I like to use money grams, you can get them at walmart at the customer service counter. They cost 9 bucks to send.

you have to call Wagerstreet and tell them you would like to use a money gram for a deposit. They give you the info to do that, you go to walmart give them the money and within an hour you are wagering. If you want to collect they mail you a check.

If you like to bet horses wagerstreet sucks, but other than that they are fine

I've bet horses @ Wagerstreet. What sucks about it?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                I've bet horses @ Wagerstreet. What sucks about it?
                they take races off the board based on their schedule, not when they actually start. I remember one night when chung had a big play on "rutherine", I tried to take an exacta for 8 9...which hit of course....but it didn't accept it because "the race had already started" however they were just bringing out the horses. Sad Vondie.
                1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

No Shit!

I only bet the Triple Crown races and it was never a problem. I do see how that would suck though.

Comment

Originally posted by vondie
                    they take races off the board based on their schedule, not when they actually start. I remember one night when chung had a big play on "rutherine", I tried to take an exacta for 8 9...which hit of course....but it didn't accept it because "the race had already started" however they were just bringing out the horses. Sad Vondie.

Vondie ... bodog is the best for the ponies .... banner is on top if you want to try them ...

Comment

Welcome back Biatch!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vondie

A lot of the horse races are tape delayed so the book will take it off the board when the race starts on TV but wont pay untill they get the right start time. If you placed the wager after the right start time its a canceled wager. This way you cant bet a race that someone called you and told you who won.
                        THINK BLUE

Comment

Working...
                        X