Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeter not in the lineup today Should it matter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeter not in the lineup today Should it matter?

I want opinions

no..he's been struggling as of late...

Comment

Jeter is an intricate part of the Yanks line up IMO....320 Bat Avg, #3 in the league with 166 hits, not to mention he's your starting SS............I liked the Tigers before, and really like em now.....I think he's an impactful player, and it will affect em.....Him batting second, does not allow opposing pitchers any leadway before getting to A Rod, a lesser hitter changes the way you pitch to the top 4 in the lineup for the Yanks....IMO

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Jeter is the Heart & Soul of this team. Anytime you bench that, it isn't going to help. If they win great but it certainly won't help them when they need wins more than ever!

Comment

Betemit was 0-3 with a Strikeout and a error in the field. In a 1 run game could Jeter have maybe made a difference? You bet (IMO)!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            Betemit was 0-3 with a Strikeout and a error in the field. In a 1 run game could Jeter have maybe made a difference? You bet (IMO)!

100% RIGHT
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

wayne

Originally posted by wayne1218
              exactly what I was referring to in post #3......1 run game, he definitely could have made a difference......kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
              X