Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like JC and the Kapt:

from an article about the phils and pads:

When Myers was asked about the two home runs, he said they were really "just pop ups." A reporter questioned whether the closer really thought they were pop ups, and Myers got angry.

"You're not even a beat reporter, you're a fill-in, you don't know anything about baseball," said Myers, who then called the reporter "retarded."

The reporter asked if Myers could spell retarded, and Myers stood up. Pat Burrell then restrained Myers, and the closer refused to speak any further.
    1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Phillies are pathetic. I would love to take a couple swings on Tom Gordon.....piece of shit

Comment

vondie

Originally posted by vondie
      from an article about the phils and pads:

When Myers was asked about the two home runs, he said they were really "just pop ups." A reporter questioned whether the closer really thought they were pop ups, and Myers got angry.

"You're not even a beat reporter, you're a fill-in, you don't know anything about baseball," said Myers, who then called the reporter "retarded."

The reporter asked if Myers could spell retarded, and Myers stood up. Pat Burrell then restrained Myers, and the closer refused to speak any further.
      you're confusing me with some one else, I could never play the part of a "REPORTER"........

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Myers is a head case

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
          Myers is a head case
          His wife has an iron jaw!!!

Comment

Working...
          X