Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't forget about the FFB Draft @ 5:45 est. tonight guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked 3rd in this 16 team league and this is my team. Bench is in ( ) ...

QB - Donovan McNabb (Brett Favre)
    RB - Larry Johnson, Cadillac Williams (Deangelo Williams,Brian Leonard)
    WR - Hines Ward,Terry Glenn, Matt Jones (Isaac Bruce,Eric Parker)
    TE - Randy McMichael (Jerramy Stevens)
    K - Stephen Gostkowski
    Defense - Minnesota

Comment

My team from last night picking 4th in that 16 team league. Bench is in ( ) ...

QB - Phillip Rivers (Jeff Garcia)
      RB - Joseph Addai, Marion Barber (Adrian Peterson from Minny, Brian Leonard)
      WR - Plaxico Burress, Devery Henderson, Wes Welker (Mike Furrey, Michael Clayton of TB)
      TE - Heath Miller
      K - David Akers (Mike Nugent)
      Defense - Philadelphia

Comment

LOL ... Which of my 2 teams is better?

Comment

look bout tha same to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Boi E
            look bout tha same to me!

lol really? Only one player the same on both teams.

Comment

QB's are both strong! LJ is a beast and tha Cadi needs to stay out of tha shop. Addai and Barber should have big years and A. Peterson is an animal! team #2 u have a better TE K and D, imo!

smart ass!

Comment

I think I like the first team listed better. McNabb, when healthy, is a top 5 fantasy quarterback. LJ needs to overcome a crappy quarterback and the effects of 400+ carries last year, but he's a proven horse as opposed to Addai. I gotta figure there's a reason Barber can't win the starting job over Julius. I like the Ward/Glenn/Jones combo better than Burress/Henderson/Welker, but it depends on how many touches Welker gets on returns I suppose and if Glenn is healthy for the opener. Regardless, two good looking teams for 16-team leagues.

Comment

Brian Leonard is the SLEEPER of this draft along with Wes Welker!

Comment

For the record i like the 1st team better too. The Minny defense was 1st overall in this league last year and they should be real good again.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                      Brian Leonard is the SLEEPER of this draft along with Wes Welker!
                      cool, my draft is on Sunday and i have another 1 tha following Sunday! good luck!

Comment

For the record i like the 1st team better too. The Minny defense was 1st overall in this league last year and they should be real good again.
                        yeah, i guess i would rather have team #1 too!

Comment

Ahead of Chicago and Baltimore? So it makes even less sense for the guy who drafted Chicago with his 3rd pick

Comment

Speaking of sleepers, is Jacoby Jones available in either league? Already has 2 returns for TDs and 1 TD catch as the 2nd WR in Houston opposite Andre Johnson.

Comment

todays draft looks better wayne good luck in both

Comment

Originally posted by ctt8410
                                Ahead of Chicago and Baltimore? So it makes even less sense for the guy who drafted Chicago with his 3rd pick
                                My bad ctt, Minny was 5th best in FFB points last year behind Balt, Chi, NE & SD

Comment

Working...
                                X