Happy 150 CHADO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 150 CHADO!

I know I don't actually know you, but thought I would take the 30 or so seconds required to congratulate you on your run, and encourage you to keep it going.

These hot and cold gambling streaks we have no control over, but the one thing you can control, you are having GREAT SUCCESS with.
    You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Originally posted by GrandPa
    I know I don't actually know you, but thought I would take the 30 or so seconds required to congratulate you on your run, and encourage you to keep it going.

These hot and cold gambling streaks we have no control over, but the one thing you can control, you are having GREAT SUCCESS with.
    ditto!

Comment

dildo, ( I mean ditto) from the Old Kapt also....get em Chado

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

so true...keep up the great work, chado...to fight the demon and keep it up is highly respected!

Comment

Big congrats!
          O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Congrats, Chado! i'm in tha same boat wit tha bong rips b4 everything i did. now i just have to stop take'n these Brett Favres!

Comment

Thanks GranPa and everyone else!!!

Yes staying sober has been my #1 priority the last 5 months I knew all week that Saturday was the 5 month mark which IMO is a fuckin miracle with how much of a raging party animal I used to be. There have been many times when I have REALLY wanted to get drunk or high but the thing that has worked best for me is knowing that if I do it is only TEMPORARY and then after it wears off or the next day its just gonna be exactly where I was before but WAY WORSE. To have success at this like I have been one must ask themselves is the high (or drunk) worth the extreme sketchiness, self-pity, lack of self respect, hating your life, broke, without good relationships, stealing, and lying, when you come down after its all said and done WORTH IT? One must outweigh the pros and cons and think of the consequences for such a selfish thing to do to yourself. For me it does not anymore and for that I am more than grateful. Today I can socialize, spend time with my family, I have friends that actually care for me and not just how much drugs I have or if I want to party with them or not. I partied like a MANIAC for the last 7 years of my life, passing out on street corners, staying up for days, losing my mind, losing relationships, losing self respect, and I used to always say to some "so called" friends that we do the same GARBAGE every weekend WTF are we doing? The most feared question of what are you gonna be doing in 10 years or what do you want to do with your life my response would be fuck off or fuck you and now I can actually think about that question and what I can really become. One has to change the negative attitude to positive as when you think negative you act negative and when you think positive you act positive. Now I am free from the literal insanity and need to maintain this. Recovery from addiction is a process not an event and the only way to fully quit is not to take that first drug or drink but most of all one has to WANT IT. Its like anything else in life if you put in the effort you can get almost anything to the best of your ability but if you dont put the effort in nor WANT IT, you wont get it. I could preach for days so I am gonna end my comments now. Thanks again everyone and I wish you guys all the best in your lives too!!!
              Last edited by Chado1; 08-25-2007, 05:28 PM.
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Chado Keep it going my friend I wish you nothing but continued success

Comment

Great Job Chado What You Are Doing Is A Very Hard Thing To Do. You Must Have A Great Support System. Keep Up The Great Work I Wish You Nothing But The Very Best In Your Continued Success.

Comment

You have another priority, keep sending the winners!!!! Congrats Chado on a Big WINNER!
                    Week 1 (6/10) +6 units

Comment

By the way I know that I would have quit changing my signature 149 days ago so you are truly dedicated and a top notch 'Hosehead' Strangebrew in my book, even if Toronto gets beat all the time! In all Sports
                      Week 1 (6/10) +6 units

Comment

Well done buddy
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

nice job chad. ur stonger than most of us could ever be. congrats to ur sucess now and down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Boi E
                            Congrats, Chado! i'm in tha same boat wit tha bong rips b4 everything i did. now i just have to stop take'n these Brett Favres!
                            THE BRETT FAVRES ARE WORST THAN THE BONG,MORE ADDICTIVE,AND DO SERIOUS DAMAGE TO YOUR BODY,PLEASE BE CAREFUL BROTHER,GET OFF THOSE HYDROS NOW MY FRIEND !! PS-THE CHALKINESS OF THEM STORES UP IN YOUR ORGANS,CAN TAKE 6 MONTHS TO DETOXIFY YOUR SYSTEM-GOODNIGHT GUYS !!
                            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Congrats chado.. If we ever meet up i'll buy you a shot!

Comment

Working...
                              X