• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaptains "Early Bases for Saturday" 8-25

Early MLB

Parlay
    902 Mets -151
    Mets over 9 -103.....................1 = 2.30 ................1*

917 Boston R Sox -120............................................... ........3*

will be back later with other ones.......+ nflx

Lock and Load

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

GL Kaptain!

Comment

BOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!

KAPT KAPT KAPT!!!!

BOL with the early bases!!!

Lock and load!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Go get em Skippa of the USS Tulsa
        You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

hey there you are buddy,i was wondering where you were and was just about to send you a e-mail and ask if everything is alright,..good luck today KAPT
          I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Thanks for posting, Kap. Its good to see you back.
            Circumstances do not make the man; they reveal him.

Comment

good luck today, My Kaptain! i'm on'em, bring'em in!

Comment

good luck and welcome to the forum.

Comment

Great to have you back Karl. Your knowledge is a great asset to the board. Good luck with the baseball card and lets lock and load for the upcoming football season.
                  MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

There he is.....i'm on the sox as well.....GL
                    1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Kapt, I meant no harm in my post. The last thing I wanted is for someone like you to leave. You definitely bring a lot more positives to this site then myself and I felt like I was letting the forum down by saying what I did and you leaving from that. (my perception anyway, maybe I'm wrong) We all have our differences, but that is what makes each and every one of us unique. We have always gotten along great, and I look to continue that in the future. I'll admit, the post you made to Kaz last week or so, really got to me, and I just felt like I needed to say something. Hindsight, I should have just kept my big mouth shut. Let's just put this in the rearview mirror and move on like two distinguished adults should do. I wish you nothing but the best, I really do. Now keep pumping out those winners sir, and I, for one of many, are glad you are back. Best of luck today and in the future my man!

Comment

Good Luck YOF ... Hope you sweep the damn board today ...

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                          Kapt, I meant no harm in my post. The last thing I wanted is for someone like you to leave. You definitely bring a lot more positives to this site then myself and I felt like I was letting the forum down by saying what I did and you leaving from that. (my perception anyway, maybe I'm wrong) We all have our differences, but that is what makes each and every one of us unique. We have always gotten along great, and I look to continue that in the future. I'll admit, the post you made to Kaz last week or so, really got to me, and I just felt like I needed to say something. Hindsight, I should have just kept my big mouth shut. Let's just put this in the rearview mirror and move on like two distinguished adults should do. I wish you nothing but the best, I really do. Now keep pumping out those winners sir, and I, for one of many, are glad you are back. Best of luck today and in the future my man!

Today is a good day for us here at BC ....

Comment

A day without a post from our Kaptain is like the day after the baseball All-Star game. ....... Nothing going on in sports and nothing but bad cable B-movies ..........

Good to sail again
                            You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Kb

Originally posted by kbsooner21
                              What Post----What Differences----you're confusing me with LoveDoc

Best to ya----Lock and Load....NCAA FB is coming

Alls well with you and me, as far as me an JC, well thats another story

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                              X