Spears Sat Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spears Sat Plays

Radhames Liz- Just rolls off your toungue doesn't it. He pitches for the Orioles tonight and no one knows much about him- I do!
    I met him in at a vegetable stand last October- He was wearing shades but I saw right thru them. I walked up to him and said Radhames- you are going to pitch in the Majors within a year. His smile lit up the place and as I walked back to my 18 wheeler.
    Yes - it Radhames tonight against Minny- Oh and we have a solid pitcher going for Minny (Matt Garza 2-4 with a 3.30 ERA and a 1.38 WHIP. He has given up 50 hits in 46.1 innings.He has been consistent until last time out he struggled against Seattle- who isn't!

Radhames was called up from a minor league and followed a no hitter with once again control problems. This is to help get him to the next stage as he dominated in Class A and below ball but is ordinary on anything above.
    Maybe this can instill some confidence as Minny is not the best hitting team and the Orioles need an extra starter after the paltry showing against Texas in the doubleheader giving up 39 runs in the 2 games.

My play is on:
    Minny 1st 5 innings
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

BOL today Spear!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Been on a nice roll. No records just posting upon seeing one I like.

10*Florida Marlins/Cincinnati Reds 8/25/2007 7:10:01 PM - Total Points OVER 6 -115 for 1st 5 Innings

Not afraid of the game total but if you look closely at these pitchers - both are struggling thru the first 6 innings.
      Mitre has innings in reverse played as thus:4.2-6-6-6-6.3-3 innings per game.
      He has allowed 5-5-2-4-5-6 runs in those innings leading into all overs and one under.
      On 7-19 he did pitch much better against the Reds 6 innings - 9 hits - 3- runs- 2ER's.
      Matt Belisle has 5-6-6.1-3.2-4.2 innings
      and has given up 5-3-4-4-4 ER's and 1 more Unearned run. Amounting to Overs Majority.
      These innings indicate less than quality starts for both pitchers

Over is 39-19-3 in Marlins last 61 during game 2 of a series.
      Over is 4-0 in Mitre's last 4 starts vs. a team with a losing record.
      Over is 6-1 in Mitre's last 7 starts overall.
      Over is 6-1 in Mitre's last 7 starts on Grass.
      Over is 5-1 in Mitre's last 6 starts with 4 days of rest.
      Over is 5-1 in Mitre's last 6 starts during game 2 of a series.
      Over is 5-1 in Mitre's last 6 starts following a team loss in their previous game.
      Over is 4-1 in Mitre's last 5 starts after allowing 5 runs or more in their previous game.
      Over is 4-1 in Mitre's last 5 starts when their opponent scores 5 runs or more in their previous game.
      Over is 4-1 in Mitre's last 5 starts vs. National League Central.
      ----------------------------------------------

Over is 5-0 in Belisle's last 5 starts vs. a team with a losing record.
      Over is 5-1 in Belisle's last 6 starts during game 2 of a series.
      Over is 4-1 in Belisle's last 5 starts following a team loss in their previous game.
      Over is 4-1 in Belisle's last 5 starts when their opponent allows 5 runs or more in their previous game.
      Over is 5-2 in Belisle's last 7 starts as a home favorite.
      Over is 5-2 in Belisle's last 7 starts as a favorite.
      -----------------------------------------------
      Over is 4-0 in Umpires Fairchild's last 4 games behind home plate.

Comment

Garza is so close to becoming another stud pitcher...hope he shuts em down the first half of the game for ya

Comment

Thanks Spear and best of luck to you!

Comment

good luck

Comment

GLLLLLLLLL BUddY KEEP UP THE GREAT RUN
              GETER DONE PEACE
              U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
              THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
              BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

gl to ya Spearit----bring em in

Thanks for the kind words----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thanx all and Kapt- By the way see how many posts Kapt has- almost 36,000 posts. Can you even imagine the time he has spent here on this site. I could have nothing but kind words. He helped build this site and kept people on the reality way of thinking. He didn't mind debating but as long as respect from both parties were at the core. He is to be saluted!
                  Not kissing any ass- just the man paid his dues over the years and brought many a winner to the folks here as well as trivia, poetry, and commentary. Gotta feel some love there! I do!

Comment

good luck today, Spearit!

Comment

Good Luck Spear

Comment

10*Florida Marlins/Cincinnati Reds OVER 6 -115 for 1st 5 Innings

-------------------------------------------WIN

Comment

nice 10* hit, Spearit!

Comment

Thanx ----working on Minny now!

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                              Thanx ----working on Minny now!
                              good luck! hope u hit it hard, i got'em for tha game!

Comment

Working...
                              X