The NEW "America's Team"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218
    Guess who kb drafted at QB last night in the draft? Anyone??
    His Dogg "Mike Vick"

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
      I'm VERY Jealous ... NUFF SAID!
      understandable .......

Comment

or ... "HOMER ALERT" ... or ... "HEART ALERT" ...
        They will put up some points this year, and he'll be slinging that ball around the yard

Comment

understandable .......

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
            I know you bastard He was going to be my pick the next time around. I really didn't think he would go that high
            He will tonight too. If you pick 3rd, you'll take him!

Comment

I 2nd that motion.. My question is this.. What IF Boston chokes this 6 1/2 game lead away to the Yanks.. Wonder how many of the "America's Team" bandwagon bitches will jump off??

that ain't happening TMAC....not this year....you guys have too many holes in your starting rotation....and you can not score 15 runs every game.......

i predict the yanks will be on the outside looking in.....i said that about a month ago...but i said the same about the mets too....so i could be wrong.....

Comment

Jealous of what? My Cowboys have been "Americas Team" all this time and to me they still are and always will be.. Like i said what IF they choke away the lead?? How many of the "Americas Team" bandwagon idiot's will jump off that train?

Comment

I think the Mets hold on. I'm not sold on the Braves and injuries are killing the Phils!

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
                    that ain't happening TMAC....not this year....you guys have too many holes in your starting rotation....and you can not score 15 runs every game.......

i predict the yanks will be on the outside looking in.....i said that about a month ago...but i said the same about the mets too....so i could be wrong.....
                    Thats why im saying IF.. Do I honestly think the Yanks will take over 1st in the division? Nope.. But I honestly think that they will make things interesting and they will win the Wild Card..

Comment

Jealous of what? My Cowboys have been "Americas Team" all this time and to me they still are and always will be.. Like i said what IF they choke away the lead?? How many of the "Americas Team" bandwagon idiot's will jump off that train?
                      You seem to forget that we choked away the lead last year @ home in a 5 games series vs NYY. A year later, nobody jumped off and looky, looky at the NEW AMERICAS TEAM Brother!

Comment

You seem to forget that we choked away the lead last year @ home in a 5 games series vs NYY. A year later, nobody jumped off and looky, looky at the NEW AMERICAS TEAM Brother!
                        let it happen 2 years in a row and they will be jumping off faster than the fuckers in KB's favorite movie the Titanic

Comment

People who waited 86 years don't jump off after 2 buddy!

Comment

Big deal.America's team.So what you're saying is a bunch of mexicans like the Red Sox.

Comment

After the Yankees beat the Sox in the playoffs and my DALLAS COWBOYS are 8-0 at the end of October this new America's team thing will go away. The DALLAS COWBOYS will ALWAYS be America's team!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzebear
                                After the Yankees beat the Sox in the playoffs and my DALLAS COWBOYS are 8-0 at the end of October this new America's team thing will go away. The DALLAS COWBOYS will ALWAYS be America's team!!!!

THANK YOU!!

Comment

Working...
                                X