Crazy they startin at 1107 EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy they startin at 1107 EST

Yankee games always take a minimum of 3.5 hours so these guys might play till 3 AM

Retarded if you ask me

PEACE

clemens could be shaky w/ that much down time at his age.

Comment

Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It's Miller Time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
          It's Miller Time!!!
          It's only 9:30 out here and this game being on is great.
          If anyone needs a link to watch this, here it is!!
          http://myp2p.eu/MLB.htm
          You need to download the free sopcast player, if you don't have one.
          http://sopcast.org/

Comment

If someone brought his family to the game which includied young children, he/she should be totally pissed off considering game will get over sometime after 2:00 in the morning.
            The right thing would have been to play a day nighter on Saturday or find some other day to play it.
            This just goes to show how heartless and mercenary the owners are when it comes to this stuff.
            ps correct me if I am wrong, but BEFORE the game starts, the decision whether or not to start it is up to the home team and NOT the umpires.

Comment

It's Friday night savvy so the kids and parents probably have tomm. off!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                It's Friday night savvy so the kids and parents probably have tomm. off!
                Wayne-that may be, but keep in mind that even though it is summer and there is no school, some kids(and adults for that matter) aren't accustomed to staying up and arriving home to what will be well after 2:00 in the morning.
                All I am saying is that if game had started more or less when it was supposed to and then the rains came(meaning decision was then in the hands of the umpire), I assure you the umps would have not have waited until after 11:00 to resume the game(assuming rains came shortly game started).
                On the other hand, if the Yanks lose, from the Sox point of view, it will be a tremendously successful day.
                Last edited by savage1; 08-25-2007, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Tigers are in a funk right now....they cant score when their pitchers do well and they cant score enough when their pitchers arent on.....bad combo

Luckily for the Tigers nobody else in the Central seems to want the division either.

PEACE

Comment

Sweet catch by Inge!

Comment

We need a run!

Comment

Looks like Eric Gregg came back to umpire that at bat by Posada.
                        O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Working...
                        X