Clear All

• Is Texas really winning 30-3?

Wtf?

And Michael Young has 2 singles and 1 measily run

PEACE

Comment

Yes..this is correct....They need to give them a mercy rule

Comment

You think you got it bad, i had the Baltimore starter on my fantasy team!

Comment

They scored all 30 runs in 4 innings?????????

WTF!

Comment

OMG .... wtf is right ....

Comment

Yeah and Chuck had the under
              THINK BLUE

Comment

Sorry I meant to say over lol
                THINK BLUE

Comment

I wonder If they have paid the winners yet lol
                  THINK BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                    You think you got it bad, i had the Baltimore starter on my fantasy team!
                    He actually didnt do that bad considering 30 runs...the pen took most of the lashing.....Cabrera pitched into the 6th.

I know many probably don't start him usually but with two starts this week many probably did activate him.

The terrible part is the rainout Monday and Cabrera gets relegated to 1 start.

PEACE

Comment

Cabrera has dominant stuff with no control!! If he could only command his pitches, he could be santana esque!!

Comment

After that beating i have to double up on the O's for game 2.
                        This is also after they give the O's manager an extension for the 08' season

Comment

You would think they would put in a bench player not a Pitcher since they have a second game tonight. Like StLouis did with Miles a few week ago
                          THINK BLUE

Comment

Originally posted by MtrCtyPimp
                            He actually didnt do that bad considering 30 runs...the pen took most of the lashing.....Cabrera pitched into the 6th.

I know many probably don't start him usually but with two starts this week many probably did activate him.

The terrible part is the rainout Monday and Cabrera gets relegated to 1 start.

PEACE
                            Could you imagine if you had the over in this game and it gets called due to rain in the 8th inning?? ... hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                              Could you imagine if you had the over in this game and it gets called due to rain in the 8th inning?? ... hahahahaha

As long as the game goes over 5 innings i think it's an official game... So the bet is good

Comment

Working...
                              X