Wed.mlb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wed.mlb

Well dont think I'll ever repeat my 10-0,once in a lifetime, sweep of the bases as happened yesterday.Was running a little cold there for a few days all I can say is this was some kind of fluke,but it does feel good.Tonite could be a different story.We shall see.
    (975)Texas game1 +130
    (955)SD -141
    (965)Cubs -105
    (951-952)LAD/Phills OVER 9.5 -105
    (953-954)Atl/Cincy OVER 11 -115
    (977-964)ML Parlay BoSox/D-Backs +130
    BOL ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
    Records listed in members records forum.

BOL tonight buddy and yes last night was very impressive....I think I went 8-0 one Saturday last year in NHL but that never happened again and never a 10-0....

Keep up the great work liberty man!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Wow! And of all the nights for me to be sick as hell and not come on that much and you go 10-0! Very impressive buddy! Ive never done it and it couldnt have happened to a nicer guy! BOL Tonight and keep rolling!!

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
        Wow! And of all the nights for me to be sick as hell and not come on that much and you go 10-0! Very impressive buddy! Ive never done it and it couldnt have happened to a nicer guy! BOL Tonight and keep rolling!!
        I bet those Yanks are making you sick as hell....come October both the Yanks and Jays wont be in and I say that one a serious note buddy...its just not the year for either of us and you know thats the honest truth bud.....

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
          I bet those Yanks are making you sick as hell....come October both the Yanks and Jays wont be in and I say that one a serious note buddy...its just not the year for either of us and you know thats the honest truth bud.....
          Yanks are going to make the playoffs. We just cant beat the Angels for nothing in the world!

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
            Yanks are going to make the playoffs. We just cant beat the Angels for nothing in the world!
            They are 6 games back of the division...they could sneak in with the wild card but they definately arent gonna take that division....even if they do squeak the wild card out their pitching is terrible and wouldnt do anything in the playoffs anyway IMO....and I mean than in a non hater way...this is what I have seen and noticed all season....keep the faith though I guess thats all you can do as a fan....

Comment

Good Luck Lib
              2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Very Nice! Used a big broom to sweep 10-0! Congrats!
                What would have been the odds if you parlayed all...
                NFL
                5* 1-0
                2* 6-2-1
                1* 9-4
                total = 16-6-1

Comment

Good Luck Liberty, Way to go...Keep it rolling...
                  THE ART OF BEING WISE IS THE ART OF KNOWING WHAT TO OVERLOOK...

Comment

Working...
                  X