Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My College Football Picks

Auburn -8.5 @ GT

Why wouldn't lay down on Auburn? Just because they got drilled by USC doesn't mean that they aren't any good. They still have a great backfield and they are going up against a team that allowed BYU shove the ball down their throat late in the game. Auburn should have no trouble moving the ball against GT...and Freshman QB Bell will find himself in a lot of trouble against that AU defense.

Auburn 31
    GT 13

BYU @ USC -22

After seeing what USC did to Auburn last week there is no reason why they aren't easily one of the top teams in the country....better than the #5 ranking that they received this week. They hung 23 on Auburn and that stellar defense....no reason why they won't hang 40 on BYU. USC should win this game with ease.

USC 48
    BYU 17

Oklahoma -7.5 @ Alabama

Everybody is talking about how close the game was last season in Norman...big deal...that was last year and this is this year. Alabama struggle against USF in the first half and really all that impressive in the second half. Bob Stoops brings the #1 team in country into Tuscaloossaa...Ole Mr. Shula doesn't have a chance...not even if dad was on the sideline with him....Expect the Sooners to Roll on the Tide (like the play on words :D )

OU 35
    Bama 20

One more for good measure

LaTech -4.5 @ UL Lafayette

I like their QB...and after facing Miami last week....ULL will look like a pop warner club. Look for La Tech to pass the ball all over the place against ULL...and then when their done passing the ball they'll start kicking FGs from 60 yards out just for practice

La Tech 37
    ULL 21
    FantasySportsWire.Com

Just for the fun of it

I like

UGA -29 at home against Middle Tenn State

They should cover this....hell they blanked Clemson 31-0 at their place...why wouldn't drill MTSU by 40? Just my thinking.

UGA 52
    MTSU 10
    FantasySportsWire.Com

Comment

Working...
    X