• Show
Clear All

• Cards @ BREWERS

POD Streak 3-0 +350
    POD Run 49-39 +820

Thursday, August 16
    Milwaukee -120 (1.5 units)

dt

gutsy call, my friend...bush is dangerous in terms of giving up runs...brewers have best home field advantage, but their play of late leaves a lot to be desired...wainwright pitching well of late...i am still looking for an angle here...

btw, nice pod record...keep up the great work!

how is carolina going to be this year?...how is carr looking in camp?

Comment

i hope you cash this play- my worry is bush doesnt pitch well vs stl, but stl is 1-3 on the road going for a road sweep, while mil is 3-0 avoiding the home sweep, but like i said the pitching match up favors stl, even though bush pitches better at home, his hme stats arent as good as wainwrights road starts, as they are 8-3 in his rd starts tyear, that sail im gonna root for you, even though iam not playing this game-bol gc-

Comment

KJ-

I probably should change my avatar. I live in Mississippi and am actually more in tune with what's going on with the Saints. I chose the Panthers avatar after, coming off a 6-10 season in 2002, they vindicated my pre-season prediction in 2003 by going to the Superbowl.

Panthers, along with the Seahawks, were a disappointment last year in the NFC. They will need to bounce back to contend with the Cowboys, Eagles, and Saints for the NFC crown. AFC belongs the the Patriots this year if they stay healthy.

dt

Comment

gl dave

Comment

gl to ya today

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

use jedi mind tricks young skywalker !!
              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

BOL today dave!!!
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Damn. Nice call guys, I didn't see it coming.

Comment

Working...
                  X