Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knockster

cant wait to see your NFL picks for this weekend:D

Thanks Nut!!! Will probably post tomorrow!!! Had the Jets and Under last nite but was not a Strong enough play to post!!! Was 3 and 1 in college plays befor I put out Duke, when I went to the Coast last Wk!!! Had watched Duke practice a couple of times and really thought they would Hang with Vir!!! Duke did return 22 starters from last year!!! Loved Flor. St. last week But did not get it posted!!! Posted College plays 3 and 2 with the 2 losses from my ACC!!! Take Care Nutster, always good hearing from you!!! Phil. Monday nite!!! Knock! This does not count as a posted play yet!!!

Comment

good luck knockster

click here to smile:

http://www.allposters.com/gallery.as...c&search=11380

Comment

Nutster, I've always said "you're allright in my Book"!!! THANKS, I like to Smile!!! Have a Good day Nut!!! Knock!

Comment

Nut, any Big Baseball Plays today, I don't mind if you send them my way!!! Thanks Nut!!! Knock!

Comment

Knock, will post later, I had a big day yesterday and want to be up money heading into this weekend

i have been playing a service lately and have been making some good money..........will post what i get later on

nut

click here to barf:

too gross i removed it:D
            Last edited by Baseball_Nut; 09-05-2003, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Would rather Smile!!! Look forward to the weekend Nut!!! Have a good day!!! Knock!

Comment

Working...
              X