Chado's "BIG 2 UNIT" Pick for Friday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rcmcd
    Ok im no CFL guy; but how the fuck do I win? I took the ML cause I got it late @ even $$. WTF happnend??
    How would you win on the moneyline? They all had +2-1/2 or 2. Congrats Chad and all that had B.C.

Comment

me included!!!!!!
      Week 1 (6/10) +6 units

Comment

Originally posted by MAXX11
        How would you win on the moneyline? They all had +2-1/2 or 2. Congrats Chad and all that had B.C.
        Thats the question Iam asking toolbox. I dont follow this sport. I saw a capper I have much respect for on BC. I only got the line @ +1 so I played it @ ML for even $$. My question is... since I didnt watch this how is there a tie??? (this is mainly directed to Chad) and how did it happen?

Comment

Also I didnt know they could tie in the CFL

Comment

Thanks again, Chado!! Way to go!

Comment

awsome work, Chado!

Comment

Originally posted by rcmcd
                Also I didnt know they could tie in the CFL
                RCM,SORRY YOU PUSHED IT BUT TAKING EVEN ONE POINT IS BIG IN CANADIAN BALL,THEY CAN SCORE ONE POINT ON A PUNT OR MISSED FIELD GOAL I BELIEVE .......
                DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                  Been on a pretty nice roll winning the last two selections with the GOY coming in on Friday night and the Ti-Cats covering the 5 points on Saturday. The thing that I liked about the GOY was that the spread was -3.0 and the Riders were up 7-0, 7-3, 14-3, 17-3, 17-10, 17-13, and 24-13 final and there was never a point throughout the game in which they were not covering the spread after the first drive touchdown to go up by 7 points. Ah...if only they could all be that easy huh? Anyway, the entire Eastern division has week 8 off and the whole West gets week 9 off for "byes". Once again posting this one nice and early as it could be a pick-em by game time. There is one game on the Canadian football field for Friday night and I like this selection:

251 British Columbia Lions +2.5 (-110) (2 units ) GAME STARTS @ 10:00 PM EST
                  After starting the season by winning their first 5 games, the B.C. Lions have lost two straight and both @ home and now have fallen to 5-2. The first loss was one in which they deserved to lose as the Riders kept them to just 9 points but last week the the Lions blew an 11 point 4th quarter lead (21-10) and lost 22-21 to shock the home crowd once again. Now losing two straight is not like the Lions at all as they have not done this @ home since 2004 (3 seasons ago). Buck Pierce completed 19-of-31 passes for 243 yards and a touchdown but it was the collapse in the 4th quarter and more specifically the fumble on the kickoff by Ian Smart late in the game and the missed 43 yard field goal that would have given B.C. the lead again that destroyed things for them. The Lions face the Calgary Stampeders Friday night in a rematch of week 5 when the Lions came into Calgary and beat them 32-27. The Stampeders defense showed how much they blow again last week by giving up 30 points to the Alouettes. The Stampeders are in last place in the Western division standings but more terribly have the worst defense in not only the West but the entire CFL right now as they have given up 210 in only 7 games for an average of exactly 30 points per game against. After the Lions two losses and the Riders three straight wins they are are no longer alone in first place in the West but are now tied with Saskatchewan who also hold a 5-2 record. I would expect another win here in Calgary by the B.C. Lions as I am confident they will not lose three in a row. They are a much better team than what they have displayed the past two weeks and I would expect the Lions to come out with a killer instinct as they need to get back to their winning ways quick if they want to win the Western division. The defending champions win this one outright again!!!
                  WINNER!!!
                  SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I have been golfing all day and was out at a friend's house last night without internet access.....

Also, I just got the new Madden 08 and have been playing it online every chance I get....

Anyone who took BC moneyline got a push.....

I posted the +2.5 for a reason otherwise I would have posted BC moneyline so sorry for others that took ML ond got a push....

Taking the points is always a good idea and yes Chunger in CFL a team gets 1 point (called a rouge) if they kick a punt out of the end zone or the team takles the returner in the end zone or with the same means as stated with a field goal as well.

In OT the rules are similar to US college football rules except if it is still tied after both teams have each scored the same amount of points after two posessions it does not go to a third OT and ends as a tie.

Comment

There is one game tonight in the CFL and it is Edmonton @ Saskatchewan and the spread is Riders -9.0....

I am passing on tonight's game as I dont like it....I think the Riders should win but its a lot of points and the Esks are not good enough for me to take the points so PASS....

Have a great night all....Madden 08 online (PS2) is calling me.....

Comment

have u play'd that PS3 yet? i can't wait til it goes on sale!

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Boi E
                          have u play'd that PS3 yet? i can't wait til it goes on sale!
                          PS3 has been out for a while now, in Canada at least....

I have a buddy that bought one and returned it because it was so shitty....he said something about how if you dont have like the HD tv or plasma or something to go with it its all choppy....

i guess it sucks from what i have heard from numerous people....ps2 online madden is so fun...i have been playing it online for the past 4 years....expect this year i'm not smoking weed in between every game anymore... sober all the way buddy

Comment

Alright .. thats enough bullshitting in here ... Big fvking deal .. You won a bet ... what do you want a cookie?????

I am going to lock this damn thread up ... tired of looking at it ...

OMG!!! hahahahaha

Comment

I have owned PS3 for nearly a year and I don't know what kind of friend you have, but it absolutely rocks. It has more processing power than XBOX360. Plus, it is a blu-ray player, enough said.

Maybe tv matters but why the hell would you plug such a powerful piece of equipment to a lousy tv? PS3 came out November 17, 2006; I only know as my son decided to come out that day and kept me from standing in line and getting the first release.

I hear good things about Wie but it is on a different level as the sound or graphics are not as good. PS3 is upgradeable and a very powerful computer. I personally love the shit. Either way, we all have our preferences, but knock the system for being all that and a bag of chips...

lol

Comment

y CHADO FOR PREZ IN 2008 !!
                                DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
                                X