Spears Prop System Winna's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spears Prop System Winna's

I have been doing well on my 1st inning prop plays for the past couple of days and finally posted my first play in this manner last night on

Houston/LA Dodgers not to score in the first inning---------------------WIN

Some of you may have these lines and therefore a unique insight into what is going on in the first inning of ball games. A Tinkerer and crunch monkey attitude lends to my capping skills and is a nice hobby as long as I make decent money at it! So lets give it a try and see!

The system is quite simple and the odds are generous- played early.

In the month of August Boston and Tampa Bay has played out to a whopping 18 scoring marks and ranks number 1 as the best 1st inning scoring teams for today. These marks are either scoring in the first inning or being scored on. But I have filters and will add as I go along.
    My first filter is the umpire (if known).
    I can delete an early play if the Ump's name is released or the weather looks strange and goes against my play.

In this game between TB and Boston is Rungy- an umpire that has recently been an Under terror behind the plate - so I withold the play.

My 2nd strongest and only American League play (have not calculated the National League yet) with a total of 9 scoring marks is:

Chi White Sox and Oakland
    - No Score 1st Inning

Any feedback such as will I be looking into individual performances by the pitchers in the first inning and in this gane - lately Garland has been a meatball pitcher - fire em at me! Any info on your part is of course greatly appreciated!
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Interesting thoughts as usual Spear....

Which teams typically score runs (AND GET SCORED ON) in the 1st inning on a regualr basis is what I would look at.

Also, which starting pitchers typically give up majority of their runs against in the 1st inning would be vital aswell.

You also have the umpire and weather into consideration too and I can't think of anything else you didnt cover so hopefully you may be up to something here pal!!!

Last edited by Chado1; 08-14-2007, 10:48 AM.
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Good Luck Spearit
      2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

GL today Stevearino!!

Comment

It's an awesome and quick money maker if you are able to hit a few.

What I really like to do as well is look at the averages that the hitters have vs the pitcher. Figure out the lineup, or at least the top 3-4 batters and see if they hit this pitcher hard. If not, that's an advantage.

Ton of variables...but that's just one factor I use to try and gain an advantage.

Good luck with it bud

Comment

Thanx for the comments! Batters against pitchers has been mentioned by Rook before and applied elsewhere. I sense that is my next study to win consistently on a shorter and quicker path. Amazing how it all opens up a clearer way to cap games. generally the teams that score first generally win- I don't have stats but it seems like 65% or more -I would venture to guess. I can get these stats - just don't know how to query worth a damn yet.

In the National League- expect some first inning scoring in these series which may make Overs rule the evening in the National League. We'll see!

Monitoring these only!

Overs
            Philly/Wash- 19 scoring marks this month
            SF/Atl -18
            Colorado/SD -18

Under
            Houston/LA-13 (Neither team scores worth a damn in the first inning but can give up runs). probably an excellent reason why they are not winning lately.
            Last edited by Spearit; 08-14-2007, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Good Luck- This will be fun to watch. Thanks for all the effort. It may make baseball more fun and bearable as we approach FOOTBALL.

Thanks again!

Comment

Another monitoring variable.
                To watch may be how the books shake down the Totals. At present the majority of the books have the overs in the Philly/Wash and Colorado/SD game. The Houston /LA game is an over so no play and Atl/SF is an under so no go.
                The original game in Oakland is around 53% over and 47% under- so it is marginal.

Comment

gl Spearit

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                  X