Todays Action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todays Action

I have been looking at two game today and am wondering if the lines are not just traps here. I generally run away, but I can't help myself today...

Astros -106
    Oswalt seems to have gotten himself back on track, but he has been fairly human this year. He has been running himself out about the 6th or 7th inning due to pitch count. He is hittable this year, but can the Dodgers even hit? Dodgers are in a funk and I should know as I bleed blue. Billingsley has been good, but it does not matter when your team does not score. I will take a shot with the better arm for today. Grandpa, that pick is for you and it hurt that badly to choose (but bet with your head and not your heart)...

Twins -110
    This one screams trap, but I have to go with Santana. Twins are in a hitting funk, but Santana is lights out after the break. King Felix has been hittable as well after the all star break. I think it is worth a shot at this number.

Both for 1 unit, nothing crazy.

gl to ya tonight my man----thanks for posting

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

damn bro !,you betting bases ..wtf !
      must be that itchy feeling ..foots are coming !

bol buddy !

Comment

thanx kap and beer....beer, just bored today...and venturing out...been playing here and there, just not consistent enough to post...but you are right, i am so needing foots right now...

Comment

Working...
        X