Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does everyone in the final pairing with Tiger always choke their ass off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does everyone in the final pairing with Tiger always choke their ass off?

Is it just me or do these other golfers just lose their composure when playing with Tiger in the final pairing? Just this past weekend, Verplank on Saturday and Ames on Sunday. Is he that intimidating as a player?

Originally posted by kbsooner21
    Is it just me or do these other golfers just lose their composure when playing with Tiger in the final pairing? Just this past weekend, Verplank on Saturday and Ames on Sunday. Is he that intimidating as a player?

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yes, he is that intimidating. Look at him, he is the most intense dude on the tour, when he wakes up in the morning he pisses excellence
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
      Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yes, he is that intimidating. Look at him, he is the most intense dude on the tour, when he wakes up in the morning he pisses excellence
      I guess, but give me a break. You'd figure someone on the tour would step up to the challenge every once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21
        I guess, but give me a break. You'd figure someone on the tour would step up to the challenge every once in a while.

Some do, but never when he has the lead.

He did fold at least twice this year and finish 2nd, when he was 1 shot behind the leader.

He (tiger) is the best front runner ever. 13-0 when having the lead or tied after 54 holes at a major.

When that dude is on, there is no one better. I love watching him play, i hated golf before Tiger
        [email protected]

Comment

Because of me!

Signed,

Pressure

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
            Because of me!

Signed,

Pressure

What, are you opposite man. You had that damn Patriot flag avatar and now that everyone has a flag you went back to that avatar
            [email protected]

Comment

These guys are all spoiled and can care less...when some of the WORSE golfers on the tour are making MILLIONS, they put in their day and collect their checks...

AND they can't handle the pressure!!
              FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                What, are you opposite man. You had that damn Patriot flag avatar and now that everyone has a flag you went back to that avatar
                The Red Sox lead has dwindled down from 8 to 4 games since i changed to that Avatar. I'm superstitious so back to the old one!

Comment

The Red Sox lead has dwindled down from 8 to 4 games since i changed to that Avatar. I'm superstitious so back to the old one!
                  thanks wayne....I am changing my Fisk signature too....Changed it around the all-star break

Comment

The Red Sox lead has dwindled downfrom 8 to 4 games since i changed to that Avatar. I'm superstitious so back to the old one!

I can understand that.

Fucking Yankee's, my sons baseball coach is a huge Red Sox fan, he asked me who my favorite baseball team was and i told him the Braves and anyone playing the Yankees.
                    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                    X