BigJimT--UAB (+2.5)
    under(40)
    WASH (-2.5)
    Under (40)

Soonerisaacs UAB(+3), WASH(-2.5)

*** --- UAB OVER (40)

Joe$Money---Jets(+3), OVER(39.5), Jets Moneyline

Wizzardofoddz---So. Miss(2.5)

Homer ---WASH(-3), Under (40.5), So. Miss (-2.5)

Phil Jr.---"Teaser" Wash(+4) and Under(46)

WASS 21---So. Miss(-3), WASH(-3)

Chalkeater---Wash(-3) UAB(+3)

Zieb10 JETS(+3) UAB(+2)

Cisco----Under (41)--NFL

MR. CC ---UAB(+3), Jets(+3)

Baseball NUT --WASH(-3)

Sports Tipster --Under (41) NFL

PICKjockey---"teaser"---Jets(+9)and OVER (33)

WAYNE---WASH(-3), So. Miss(-2.5)
    Last edited by STAT MAN; 09-04-2003, 10:49 PM.

Look at me... I made the list!!!
    The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

I'm on there to baby
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Joe Money aka Recap Guy LOL

Don't know what your agenda when everyone can see what others do. Why create something that can only agitate people like missing Wayne's record last week and only counting ***'s one unit play when he had a 5* and a 10* star like Coach B indicated. With tonight's loss wouldn't *** still be up 11.5 units for the year? Wouldn't Poboy be up more with half times? Wouldn't Wayne be up more cause he plays in units also? Sorry just weird that this happened last year when Joe Money came around the other boards trying to mislead ***'s records during football. Just my few cents but to ignore someones 10 star plays only leads me to believe your RECAP GUY from last year and disappeared when everyone came to ***'s defense. Its the same game as last year. Sports touts trying to run off good free cappers. I know I know everyone gets mad at anyone who defends *** but I ask what has he ever been guilty of besides providing free winners? Most of you just don't get it. You all get mad at *** when in fact *** fights for you guys every single day versus the real frauds. I know cause I have been burnt by the likes of Jim Feist. So why would so many people hate someone like *** with so much passion unless they are sent here by sports services? By the way Joe you gave yourself away by not listing your name and your plays roflmao. Only way you can forget yourself if you're so worried about others. Guys there is another great capper that posts for free on the net and his name is Lesson. Probably the best free guy including everyone here. I can name you guys the site and you guys ask about Joe. Our good buddy Joe tried to run him off also and he did. Now Lesson is at a private forum. I can name you guys at least four sites that you will see the name Joe$$Money bashing. Everyone hates him cause for some reason he bashes the best cappers. Think about it

Comment

truthfully i like statmans stuff he lets us all know who everyones one instead of clicking thread to thread i mean cmon doctor its football season all of us r lazy now
          Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Doctor, first of all i don't think it is joe and 2nd why must you come to anyone's defense? I had a 10 Unit play that day as well along with a 5 and a 3 Unit play but i'm not bitching about units, just wins and losses if someone is actually going to do it. Alot of people really don't care about units they want a Win period and it was not counted for ANYONE! Stop crying when nobody else is, he is simply keeping a win/loss record and nobody else is crying wolf. Besides most people also see their thread just look at the views so just as you would say to him people are not stupid and know what he had for units on each. Stop starting crap on threads you have NO business starting them on.

Wayne

Comment

Don't forget about $$PIX........4-2 over the weekend and 1-0 tonight, baby!

Comment

Well Spoken Wayne!:D
                I No Idea What This Guy Is Talkin About
                Funny How This Guy Showed Up Outa The Blue,lol
                "You Can Only Fade A Great Capper So Long!"

Comment

I for one don't give a sh*t about units....JUST give me those winners baby....GL to all......peace
                  You can't get there from here..........

Comment

Keep up the great work Statman,appreciate the effort...You don't have to be perfect, just close...screw the egos.

Comment

2-0 in Pix thread

I said yesterday it was a NO BRAINER for S. Miss and the under. Pulled both of barely. Hey I will take it, I need all the W's I can get. :D
                      Show Me the MONEY$$$$

Comment

Working...
                      X