Chado's CFL Pick for Saturday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chado's CFL Pick for Saturday!!!

Hit the big ass GOY last night with the Riders winning by 11 as 3 point favorites. There is one game on the Canadian Football field for Saturday night and I like this selection:

457 Hamilton Tiger-Cats +5 (-105) (2 units ) STARTS @ 9:30 PM EST
    The Ti-Cats got their first win of the season last week and it was in dominating fashion as they rolled over the Bombers 43-22 and the fact that they won was equally impressive as the way they won. Hamilton's RB Jesse Lumsden leads the whole league in rushing and is a huge part of their offense and last week he rushed for 211 yards on 12 carries (that is a UNREAL for CFL with only 3 downs and primarily a passing league). The Esks will be without their veteran LB tonight in A.J. Gass as he was ejected from last weeks game for unnecessary rougness and will be serving his one game suspension that he received. The Esks have really struggled in the defensive category lately as they have given up a terrible 88 points in their last two games combined. They have given up 191 points in only 6 games for an average almost 32 PPG (disgusting). I liked the Ti-Cats last week to get their 1st win of the season as 3-6 points underdogs and I think they have a chance at winning this one too!!!

AS ALWAYS, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

good luck tonite, Chado!

Comment

Congrats on the big Chado.BOL to ya tonite buddy.
      Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

good luck Chado, keep going
        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

bol bud!

Comment

gl tonight man nice job last night
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Good luck tonight and congrats on the BIG winner yesterday.
              Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

GL buddy--just saw this..I will tail you!

Comment

down 19-8 start 4th LETS GET A COME BACK WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                    457 Hamilton Tiger-Cats +5 (-105) (2 units ) STARTS @ 9:30 PM EST
                    The Ti-Cats got their first win of the season last week and it was in dominating fashion as they rolled over the Bombers 43-22 and the fact that they won was equally impressive as the way they won. Hamilton's RB Jesse Lumsden leads the whole league in rushing and is a huge part of their offense and last week he rushed for 211 yards on 12 carries (that is a UNREAL for CFL with only 3 downs and primarily a passing league). The Esks will be without their veteran LB tonight in A.J. Gass as he was ejected from last weeks game for unnecessary rougness and will be serving his one game suspension that he received. The Esks have really struggled in the defensive category lately as they have given up a terrible 88 points in their last two games combined. They have given up 191 points in only 6 games for an average almost 32 PPG (disgusting). I liked the Ti-Cats last week to get their 1st win of the season as 3-6 points underdogs and I think they have a chance at winning this one too!!!

WINNER!!!
                    Last edited by Chado1; 08-12-2007, 12:23 AM.

Comment

nice call, Chado! keep'er goin, bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Boi E
                        nice call, Chado! keep'er goin, bro!
                        The next two weeks are the "bye" weeks. 4 teams have next week off and the other 4 the next week. There are only 2 games next week and 2 games the week after due to the this. It only happens for these 2 weeks, once a season in CFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                          The next two weeks are the "bye" weeks. 4 teams have next week off and the other 4 the next week. There are only 2 games next week and 2 games the week after due to the this. It only happens for these 2 weeks, once a season in CFL.

Well pick out a winner fool!
                          Week 1 (6/10) +6 units

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Achiever
                              Well pick out a winner fool!

Comment

Working...
                              X