AS of 6/3/12

Comment

good luck, Tony V.! i like'em!

Comment

BOL today Tony V!!!
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Good Luck TV ..

Great post in the Service forum ... Could not agree with you more ... Scums ...

Comment

Good luck Tony--like the Zona pick!

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                Good Luck TV ..

Great post in the Service forum ... Could not agree with you more ... Scums ...
                Thanks Spark.

I just don't understand the rule for that section. Look at the views. The only time there is any is when there is bashing. For that reason alone, the services should love the bashing. Otherwise they are ignored.

If you make a ridiculous claim then you should be called on it. Pure and simple. The reason most of them make the claims is because they know it will drive up views. Especially services that have been here awhile.

Just look at the shit Chuck takes. I don't agree with his methods but at least he isn't doing it for profit. He gets the shit beat out of him anytime he makes a claim that people see as shady. Then he gets warned by the mods. Why don't any of the services get warned for their false claims?

If they aren't "paying" customers and are posting for free like the rest of us then they should be open to questioning.

Comment

Tony ...

I could not agree with you more .. Anyone that claims they have inside information or to bet 10 times their normal amount should be banned .. I was deleting Charlie's thread and he went crying to Monte ... Monte has to have his reasons why they are here and why he allows them to say what-ever they want ..
                  Last edited by Spark; 08-11-2007, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark
                    Tony ... I made a post in response to Savage and it was quickly deleted ...

I could not agree with you more .. Anyone that claims they have inside information or to bet 10 times their normal amount should be banned .. I was deleting Charlie's thread and he went crying to Monte ... Monte has to have his reasons why they are here and why he allows them to say what-ever they want ..

I know where you stand Spark.

I can't believe that you had a thread deleted over it.

I am just interested to hear the reasons why the services can make false claims without fear of bashing.

Best of luck today.

Comment

Gl Tv
                      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Working...
                      X