I signed up a few days w this a new handicapper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I signed up a few days w this a new handicapper

Has anyone here used theultimatesportscapper before? i never really used a service before, but this guys so cheap i figured why not($35 for 30 days of service)..I'm up a few units recently, but wanted to know how this guy is over the long term; if anyone has used him i'd love to know; especially how he does in football
    tnx!

I wouldn't waste my time with him...........

There's plenty of good cappers here for FootBall......If you do decide you want a service, here's 4 I know that are honest.......

No Particular Order

Sportspicks1019

Rook

Buzz Sports

Golden Contender

these guys are fair, and they show profits.....IMO.....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

never heard of him, but joshua there are a 1000 of em.
      Questions, comments, complaints:
      [email protected]

Comment

Why pay for picks when you get them here for FREE from guys that are reliable to post on a regualer basis, are proiftable, and also keep track of legitimate records?

I am still waiting for an answer to this question from anyone who wants to give a service money for picks?

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Hey tnx for the responses...i appreciate it...Chado, Im pretty good myself-in fact i came in 2nd in last seasons capping challenge in waynes pool as well as won a Wall street capping contest and was flown to vegas for superbowl weekend...many great cappers here which i follow too.the reason i signed up was a) bc its only $30 and i get a full month of plays..its not like $25 or $50 for 1 days play..and the main reason i signed up is bc I still cap my own games, but the way i determine how big of a play to do it is when i usually see a few good cappers on the same side as i am then i feel good about my research and stuff..when i see wayne and kapatain and a few others on the same pick that i choose, i will usually up my stakes..So im trying this service bc the downside is $30 and the upside is pretty good where i can take his info and incorporate it into my picks...The cappers that chagre $50 per day or $2000 for a season, thats retarded for anyone to sign up..thats total bs...
          ill keep ya guys posted,..just curious if anyone here has used them..tnx

Comment

Working...
          X