Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

y-ANYBODY ELSE FALL FOR THE TWINS AND METS TONIGHT ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• y-ANYBODY ELSE FALL FOR THE TWINS AND METS TONIGHT ??

ouch
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Originally posted by WayneChung
    ouch
    No need to worry there Chunger.....

Friday night....7:30 PM EST....the Riders -3.0 HUGE....

More later....stay tuned....
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
      No need to worry there Chunger.....

Friday night....7:30 PM EST....the Riders -3.0 HUGE....

More later....stay tuned....
      SOUNDS GOOD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung
        SOUNDS GOOD !!
        Im sure you read my post in your GOY thread....Wayne and I got FUCKED on Saturday night...tough one to swallow buddy...we definately should have had that one...

Comment

[QUOTE=Chado1]Im sure you read my post in your GOY thread....Wayne and I got FUCKED on Saturday night...tough one to swallow buddy...we definately should have had that one...[/QUOTE////////////////////////a friend of mine said they scored a td with like 2.30 minutes to go but that the ump blew the call-is that true ??

Comment

[QUOTE=WayneChung]
            Originally posted by Chado1
            Im sure you read my post in your GOY thread....Wayne and I got FUCKED on Saturday night...tough one to swallow buddy...we definately should have had that one...[/QUOTE////////////////////////a friend of mine said they scored a td with like 2.30 minutes to go but that the ump blew the call-is that true ??
            TRUE indeed my friend....they scored a TD to go up 36-31 with like 2 mins left but Calgary challenged it and it was overturned because they ruled his knee was down at the 2 yard line before he got in..it was the right call so cant really complain about that but they then had 2nd and goal from the 2 and brought in their back up QB Laflerge who typically comes in for short yardage plays and they ran back to back QB sneaks and on the 1st one they almost got in but ruled didnt make it by about an inch or two and then next play really got stuffed for about a loss of 1 or 2 yards and had to kick of field goal to go up 32-31 instead of 36-31. Calgary then came back down the field and kicked a field goal with no time left on the clock to win 34-32.... just DISGUSTING.....
            Last edited by Chado1; 08-07-2007, 10:07 PM.

Comment

CHUNG- You bad boy-- you no read-y my thread. You eat 2 much yellow snow. Now you looky like me! Knee-how!
              "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Working...
              X