4 Team Parlay- why not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Team Parlay- why not?

Taking some optimism in Sandmans amazing comeback from 2 dollars to over 9000. Taking Waynes 2 GOY and playing the 1st parlay at ml. and another at the recommended value.

Select #1 : Arena Football San Jose SaberCats 7/29/2007 3:00:01 PM - (EST) Money Line -265 for Game Select #2 : WNBA Basketball Chicago Sky Money Line -165
    Chicago Cubs Money Line -153 C Zambrano - M Belisle -
    Cleveland Indians Money Line -185 for M Garza - R - Action C Sabathia - L - : Risking 300.00 To Win 1,390.57 USD
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

hit that bad boy spearit

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thanx Kapt- I like the Cubbies today but have some reservations on Sabathia. Its my weak area of this parlay as Sabby doesn't generally fare well in July. Any comments appreciated and what team would replace in your opinion!

Comment

i am thinking of the same exact parlay!! and my thoughts are also that cleveland is the weak link. i am thinking of using the mets.

gl to you!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I posted a 10* on Boston Under 9 and will play it also without Cleveland

Comment

good luck
            THINK BLUE

Comment

good luck, Spearit! i like it! i like C.C, tha Mets and tha Cubs!

Comment

Good luck BIG "S"
                jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Good luck Spear...I added the Spanks to that parlay so I am riding with you +1!!! I worry a little about Zambrano....If he gets by the first two innings Cubbies should be all right!

Comment

BOL on the 4teamer Spear.
                    Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

4 Team parlay needs The Sky to win tonight! Lost on the other parlay!

10* Boston/TB Under 9------Win
                      Arena Football San Jose SaberCats -265 ----Win
                      Basketball Chicago Sky Money Line -165
                      Chicago Cubs Money Line -153 Zambrano - M Belisle -----Win
                      Last edited by Spearit; 07-29-2007, 06:23 PM.

Comment

wow, what a monster! good luck, Spearit! i'll be root'n, i got'm 2!

Comment

spearit. I should have followed you today. Thanks to Wayne your parley is looking good with three in and a nice start on Wayne's GOY. If you hit your parley, the nice thing is you can play four more for the same amount and do no worse than break even.

Comment

I have an off shore account how do you get the odds for a parlay?

Comment

Buddyluv. Most offshores have a place where you show if your play is a straight play or a parley play. When it's a parley play, just enter the teams you want in your parley, show the amount of your play and you will see the amount you will win. The offshore dosen't show you the odds per se. When I want to see the odds, I put in a $100 parley and the amount you win per $100 are the odds. Just remember to cancel your $100 parley, unless you want it. Hope that helps. Which offshore are you using.

Comment

Working...
                              X