Parleys for Sunday -- the parley experment continues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parleys for Sunday -- the parley experment continues

The parley plays are comming off almost identical days Friday and Saturday, going plus 15 units each day. Once again, hitting just 3 of 9 parley plays, is very profitable.

This is a three team parley for the early Sunday games. I reduce the number of parleys I play on Sundays because, for some reason, I don't do very well on Sundays.

Philly/Boston/Chicago White Sox +442 3 units

gl today Sandy

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

gl today
      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Philly/Washington +437 2 units
        Philly/Balitmore +362 2 units
        Philly/Balitmore/Washington +1309 1 unit

Comment

good luck on tha parlays, Sandman! hope u hit!

Comment

I'm posting these a couple at a time, to get them in with a little time before the games start. Also, I changed my mind because these have been working so well, why not Sunday too. Even if all of these lose, the parleys made enough units the past week, that a bad day won't hurt as much. The only change for Sunday is risking less units on some plays.

Houston/Boston/Kansas City 2 units +489
            Last edited by thesandman; 07-29-2007, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Final For Sunday

Looks like another one of my Sundays. The parley with Houston in it is history. First Inning San Diego 11 Houston 0. I thought someone made a mistake and pressed the 1 key twice. Even San Diego's rookie pitcher got a double. I was just plain wrong using Washington is two parleys, not knowing Young was resting. But, the way these parleys pay out, just hitting the early parley and hard to believe, it's a winning day. I like the Angels a lot and if all the parleys to them are dead, I may play the Angels in a straight play.

ADDED PARLEYS
              San Francisco/Angels +345 2 units
              San Francisco/Angels/Arizona +937 1 unit

EARLIER PARLEYS
              Philly/Boston/Chicago White Sox +442 3 units
              Philly/Washington +437 2 units
              Philly/Balitmore +362 2 units
              Philly/Balitmore/Washington +1309 1 unit
              Houston/Boston/Kansas City 2 units +489 Lost After Playing 15 minutes.

TOTAL UNITS RISKED 13 (Less that yesterday winnings)

Comment

COME on score some runs for this guy!!!!
                THINK BLUE

Comment

Birdog. Love it. Thanks

Comment

I Hate Sunday

Not much I can say, except that I'm glad I cut back my units risked today because it's Sunday. It was another bad Sunday. Every parley lost. All seven of them. After plus 91 units since last Sunday night, losing 13 units today isn't bad. All I can do for now is to attribute the loss to today being Sunday. I plan to continue my parley experment a little longer, depending how things go.

I am making a straight play on the Angels for tonight, since they were my favorite play today. I'm NOT counting whatever happens tonight as part of my parley records, because it isn't a parley.

I want to thank Wayne for helping me get back all I lost today and I hope all of you followed his GOY (sky) and his baby GOY (sabercats).

Comment

Good run buddy--Absolute awesome run...I am amazed...haven't seen something like that in quite some time.

Comment

Thanks Bryce. I'm hoping today wasen't the end. The funny thing is my favorite play, the one I had to play straight up, ecause all the parleys tied to it lost, looks good with the Angels up 6-0.

Comment

Working...
                        X