X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Sunday (GOY)

Arena Bowl
    ---------------

I've looked at this game several times and as much as i would love to go with the Cinderella story here (Columbus), i just can't do it. It is the last play of the season so i figured i would play it for a nice chunk!

"Touchdown" ( Units)

San Jose Sabercats -6.5

GOOD LUCK

Good luck Wayne

Comment

Good luck brother! I'll tag along

Comment

im bangin it
        jordanrules..................

Comment

Good luck Wayne--I have attended 2 Destroyer games this year and I don't think they stack up against these guys! I will be on it!

Comment

good luck, Wayne! i'm on'er!

Comment

WNBA
              ---------

I don't post these often (About 1 every 1,900 posts) but when i do, i take them seriously. Don't go crazy and bet what you can't afford to LOSE. Yes, losing is an option in any wager. I never do more than one "GOY" per year, per sport. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a "Game" of the year right.

"Game of the Year" ( Units)

Chicago Sky -3

Houston has alternated wins & losses in their last 8 games, winning their last time out. They have played much better (.500 ball) since the resigning of Tamecka Dixon earlier this month. They are still without Swoopes though and they have struggled to replace her all year. All world Tina Thompson usually dominates each game for Houston but she will be challenged heavily in this one by MVP Candidate Candice Dupree.

Chicago is playing very good ball of late winning 3 of their last 4 games against arguably 3 of the best teams in the League (Indiana, Detroit & S.A.). Chicago has a ton of talented scoring options on this team in Dupree, Dales, Perkins, Canty, Melvin & Price. Add to that, newly aquired Cathy Joens had a career high 21 in her last game. This team is young and talented with a little experience in Dales. Thompson and Dupree should be a great battle down low but after that the options seem very limited for Houston on the perimeter. Chicago is protecting the final playoff spot in the East with a slight lead over 5th and Houston is pretty much hopeless in the west. They are too many games behind Seattle to make a run at the final playoff spot (imo). I think the younger, hungrier and more athletic Sky wear down the Comets today (5th straight road game) en route to a solid victory!

All Time "GOY" Record = (23-10)

GOOD LUCK

Comment

bol on this play, i know your real good on these big ones, gc-

Comment

good luck on tha big 1, Wayne! think i mite double up on it!

Comment

Good luck wayne!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a-l-o-h-a

Comment

good luck on the big one wayne
                      dave
                      jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

WOW!!!! I would call this a blue moon day...2 GOY's in one day??? Fuck baby!!!! I'm gonna pound those two...this will hopefully be a day to talk about. GL brother!!!
                        $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

Good Luck Wayne on your GOY and almost GOY. I live in the Bay Area and even with all the Bonds crap and the San Jose Grand Prix, the SaberCats are getting a lot of good press. They should win this by at least two TD's. The line should be seven by tomorrow.

I'm also following your WNBA GOY because, well because it's your GOY.

Comment

Good Luck Buddy

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                              Arena Bowl
                              ---------------

I've looked at this game several times and as much as i would love to go with the Cinderella story here (Columbus), i just can't do it. It is the last play of the season so i figured i would play it for a nice chunk!

..................................................
                              "Touchdown" ( :Units)
                              ..................................................

San Jose Sabercats -6.5

GOOD LUCK

time to dig in the wallet.......These are the only bets i now make. I have been waiting patiently and glad to see one....

Thanks Wayne and good luck!!

Good luck to all that follow.....The only thing i know about arena football is that it is played in an arena!!!

but what i do know is wayne knows his shit.....good enough for me

Comment

Working...
                              X