Question for Board about NFL futures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Board about NFL futures?

What are the strongest futures bets? Local's last day to play is tomm. Thanks all and Good Luck!!!
    Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
    Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Don't know if this is strong, but I like Seattle over 7.5 wins. I got in at -165, I think it's up to -180 now. Seattle has the weakest schedule in the NFL.

Comment

NFL Futures

Carolina Panthers OVER 7.5 -115

PATRIOTS 35-1 to win the Superbowl (a steal of a value)

I'll bump up my NFL Preview Thread...there are some more opinions in there. Of course, they are just opinions...

dave

Comment

SIA has the NY Jets at under 9.5 wins even after Pennington got hurt. Other places have it at 7.5 or 8.5. The Jets play the hardest schedule in the NFL and are in the AFC East with no easy wins. It is Phil Steele's #1 play along with Oakland over 9.5 wins.

Also, I think they have Carolina O/U at 7. Play the over.

And I like Green Bay 5:7 to win the NFC North. I bet $100 to win 71.40. I like the Packers to win 11 and the Vikings to win 8. The Bears and Lions will not be factors. GL!
        Last edited by Dr. T; 09-03-2003, 05:35 PM.
        NSA's NBA Game Of The Year was on Dallas -4.5 on March 31. Orlando won 108-99. It was a cloudy day for Sonny LaFouchi.

Comment

thanks
          Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
          Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

Ben Burns has Miami 9-1 to win the Super Bowl. He won with TB at 18-1 last year.

He also suggests Minn. Under 8 wins and Seattle over 7.5
            NSA's NBA Game Of The Year was on Dallas -4.5 on March 31. Orlando won 108-99. It was a cloudy day for Sonny LaFouchi.

Comment

Working...
            X