Seattle/Texas 7-25-07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle/Texas 7-25-07

Just took a look a this game for Wednesday.

Today these two teams scored 10 runs in a doubleheader---total.
    Both games from my book were 10.5 to 11 for each game..

Posted total tomorrow 10.5. ERAs of the starting pitchers are 4+ and 5+. McCarthy has had his last 5 starts in which he started go UNDER the total.The last three for Batista in games which he started have gone UNDER the total..Seattle is struggling at the plate...I am bucking this trend big time and making this a top play for tomorrow night...

Over TEXAS/SEATTLE 10.5

Yes sir I am relying on two teams that scored 10 runs total in 18 innings to score OVER 10.5 in 9innings!!
    GL if you play or fade---have a good feeling about this one..I hope I am right on the $$$$$$.

Good Luck bryce

Comment

BOL with the over tonight Mark!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Gl Bryce
        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

The logic doesnt make sense, but then when it does you normally lose.

I will be rooting
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
            The logic doesnt make sense, but then when it does you normally lose.

I will be rooting
            The logic doesn't make sense. It wasn't for the lack of looking and trying to be a good capper. I imagine every capper has a "feel" or a "gut feel" about certain games. I have heard some cappers say I can't get a feel for this game. When I saw this line I knew exactly where I wanted to go. We shall see buddy. I am going bigger than normal. I don't bet a ton of cash but this will be my biggest baseball bet this year. If I lose I will return tomorrow and move forward!!

Comment

Originally posted by bryce
              The logic doesn't make sense. It wasn't for the lack of looking and trying to be a good capper. I imagine every capper has a "feel" or a "gut feel" about certain games. I have heard some cappers say I can't get a feel for this game. When I saw this line I knew exactly where I wanted to go. We shall see buddy. I am going bigger than normal. I don't bet a ton of cash but this will be my biggest baseball bet this year. If I lose I will return tomorrow and move forward!!

I think you may have read me wrong, i wasnt being critical.

I know more than anyone of gut fealings, i posted a GOY on the Cards over Pittsburgh in CBB, it was at Pitt and they were 9 point dogs and i said money line the cards. Strickly gut, cause logic didnt dictate that. I may join you on this gut shot
              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                I think you may have read me wrong, i wasnt being critical.

I know more than anyone of gut fealings, i posted a GOY on the Cards over Pittsburgh in CBB, it was at Pitt and they were 9 point dogs and i said money line the cards. Strickly gut, cause logic didnt dictate that. I may join you on this gut shot
                Its all good buddy. No problem at all. I appreciate your input as always JC!!

Comment

I don't bet a ton of cash but this will be my biggest baseball bet this year. If I lose I will return tomorrow and move forward!!
                  How much? I know you typically bet between $10-$50 so how much big guy....?

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
                    How much? I know you typically bet between $10-$50 so how much big guy....?

Damn Chado! That is bad luck!! LOL!! Yes sir that is my normal--10-50
                    I have $100 on it with a local...waiting to add(maybe) with the website depending on what the line becomes...if it comes down to Ten Even I will add anothe C-note!!

Comment

Just took a look a this game for Wednesday.

Today these two teams scored 10 runs in a doubleheader---total.
                      Both games from my book were 10.5 to 11 for each game..

Posted total tomorrow 10.5. ERAs of the starting pitchers are 4+ and 5+. McCarthy has had his last 5 starts in which he started go UNDER the total.The last three for Batista in games which he started have gone UNDER the total..Seattle is struggling at the plate...I am bucking this trend big time and making this a top play for tomorrow night...

Over TEXAS/SEATTLE 10.5

Yes sir I am relying on two teams that scored 10 runs total in 18 innings to score OVER 10.5 in 9innings!!
                      GL if you play or fade---have a good feeling about this one..I hope I am right on the $$$$$$.

I got lucky with this tonight---hope some of you were on it...see you tomorrow!!

Comment

A very good gut call- I didn't see it coming with the ump also on unders. Got Texas however!
                        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                          A very good gut call- I didn't see it coming with the ump also on unders. Got Texas however!
                          Thanks Spearit! Glad to see you won some cash.

Comment

Nice job B
                            [email protected]

Comment

good call, and you know I was skeptical about this one.....7-6, good over

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                              X