Clemens run support...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clemens run support...

seems like whatever team he's on, he can never get any runs.....The Yanks scored almost 40 runs in the last 3 games, watch they score less than 2 tomm...You guys remember when he was with the Astros i think he lead the league with 3 1-0 losses....
    jordanrules..................

Originally posted by jordanrules23
    seems like whatever team he's on, he can never get any runs.....The Yanks scored almost 40 runs in the last 3 games, watch they score less than 2 tomm...You guys remember when he was with the Astros i think he lead the league with 3 1-0 losses....

Maybe its because he is a DEMO as you like to call them.

Comment

i think he is part black and an illegal alien.......also some of his teammates found out he was at the dog fights at vicks house

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
        i think he is part black and an illegal alien.......also some of his teammates found out he was at the dog fights at vicks house
        Also his cousins are gary sheffield and doc gooden.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann
          Maybe its because he is a DEMO as you like to call them.
          No hes a known Bush supporter, maybe thats why....see how u liberals are????

Comment

No hes a known Bush supporter, maybe thats why....see how u liberals are????
            i am a moderate conservative actually...just going along with the general theme

Comment

jordanrules23

I also remember a guy named Randy Johnson, "Big Unit", with the D'Backs who would pitch his heart out, and lose many a low scoring game, due to lack of run support....

I could be wrong here, going by memory, but I think Johnson may have had more 1 run losses, maybe not 1-0 games, but like 2-1, 3-2, etc......

His ERA was low, but won loss record was not good....

You may be right about the Yanks settling down and scoring just a few runs, they are on a scoring pace, that's hard to keep up.....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

If he's a loser, he must be a demo. He's probably more worried about the Global Warming thing, than winning games.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain
                  I also remember a guy named Randy Johnson, "Big Unit", with the D'Backs who would pitch his heart out, and lose many a low scoring game, due to lack of run support....

I could be wrong here, going by memory, but I think Johnson may have had more 1 run losses, maybe not 1-0 games, but like 2-1, 3-2, etc......

His ERA was low, but won loss record was not good....

You may be right about the Yanks settling down and scoring just a few runs, they are on a scoring pace, that's hard to keep up.....kapt

Your right on Kapt, i think when guys like these pitch, the tem maybe has a mind-set of a low scoring game, maybe the managers play 4 a low scoring game..

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
                    If he's a loser, he must be a demo. He's probably more worried about the Global Warming thing, than winning games.
                    You really believe AL Gore???lol, u remember when you were a kid and you drank out of the garden hose while playing outside? and it taste good!!! Thank your Dems for making it an outsource in AMERICA...

Comment

You really believe AL Gore???lol, u remember when you were a kid and you drank out of the garden hose while playing outside? and it taste good!!! Thank your Dems for making it an outsource in AMERICA...
                      Al Gore is not the only person behind the theory of Global Warming!

Why are the polar ice caps melting?

By the way Roy Oswalt had a lot of low scoring for him last season too.

Comment

clemens run support the last few years in houston was embarassing. if they could score at all, clemens would have already passed warren spahns 363 wins, and would have won an 8th cy young award in '05.

Comment

Good to see that my boys have given the Rocket a 4 run lead through 2 innings.. The Yanks are tearing the cover off the ball right now..

Comment

guess whos pitching today..........no runs.......

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X