Another Clemens Outing..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Clemens Outing..

And NO FUCKING RUN SUPPORT!!! Dude has pitched his ass off all season long and gets no damn help!! He pitched 6 strong innings only giving up 1 damn run and that lineup cant score for him.. Come on Yanks wake the fuck up and win this game for the Rocket!!!!!

Originally posted by TMAC951
    And NO FUCKING RUN SUPPORT!!! Dude has pitched his ass off all season long and gets no damn help!! He pitched 6 strong innings only giving up 1 damn run and that lineup cant score for him.. Come on Yanks wake the fuck up and win this game for the Rocket!!!!!

he is a 5 inning pitcher....he is no horse.....it was pathetic when he bowed out of the colorado game after 90 pitches and then had the balls to say "the wind was blowing in my chest"

boo fucking hoo!!!

i think his era is over 4......

too much money for too little production!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
      he is a 5 inning pitcher....he is no horse.....it was pathetic when he bowed out of the colorado game after 90 pitches and then had the balls to say "the wind was blowing in my chest"

boo fucking hoo!!!

i think his era is over 4......

too much money for too little production!!!!
      I agree with ya on that one.. But IMO his record would be better IF he had a little run support!

Comment

Marcum is lights out tonight....Jays have 10 hits and only 1 fuckin run... you should be happy to be only down by one run...Roger kept you guys in it if anything....
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Runners on the corners with no outs....way to fuckin go Jays....way to fuckin get 10 hits and only score a single fuckin run...I AM SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Is Clemens the worse "bad luck" pitcher or is it Matt Cain who had a 3.53 era (until today) but only 3 wins to show for it...plus, Cain generally goes further than 5 innings a game...i would trade Yankees hitting for Giants hitting any day of the year, even with Arod having a broken heart over finding out his stripper was actually dude, Abreu going in a slump and Damon growing his locks back to gain strength...Giants just outright suck...and their GM gets a 2 year extension...WOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1
              Marcum is lights out tonight....Jays have 10 hits and only 1 fuckin run... you should be happy to be only down by one run...Roger kept you guys in it if anything....
              how about the Braves today, 18 hits and only 4 runs...ouch!

Comment

Damn Arod almost went yard! Double to deep center scoring 2.. And the Yankees take the lead!

Comment

Damn Arod almost went yard! Double to deep center scoring 2.. And the Yankees take the lead!
                  Arod is a monster...easily going to get $30M a year, where ever he goes...Yanks will relent and sign him even after he gets out of his contract at the end...Yanks need him at this point

Comment

Originally posted by KJ1000
                    how about the Braves today, 18 hits and only 4 runs...ouch!

I FEEL THE PAIN ALMOST UNREAL
                    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by KJ1000
                      Arod is a monster...easily going to get $30M a year, where ever he goes...Yanks will relent and sign him even after he gets out of his contract at the end...Yanks need him at this point
                      I agree.. IMO it would be horrible to let Arod get away..

Comment

I agree with ya on that one.. But IMO his record would be better IF he had a little run support!

Greg Maddux never got any run support all those years with the braves, so bohooooooooo for Clemens. He is making 18 million for doing not much
                        Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                          Greg Maddux never got any run support all those years with the braves, so bohooooooooo for Clemens. He is making 18 million for doing not much
                          For Doing not Much?? Dude I dont know what your on but Clemens single handed kept the Yanks in this game.. The Jays have 10 fucking hits and only 1 run to show for it.. Hate all you want but the truth is the truth

Comment

For Doing not Much?? Dude I dont know what your on but Clemens single handed kept the Yanks in this game.. The Jays have 10 fucking hits and only 1 run to show for it.. Hate all you want but the truth is the truth

Im on chinese food, maybe its the MSG's

I dont care what he just did, he aint worth 18 million for 1/2 a season
                            Questions, comments, complaints:
                            [email protected]

Comment

4-1 Yanks! Now dats what im talking bout!

Comment

Working...
                              X