Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hope all you guys are kicking ass in MLB!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope all you guys are kicking ass in MLB!!!!!

Taking a break boys. stress level too high. started to lose it bashing every team that fucked me. wish all of you the best and I will be back for football and basketball!!!!!
    trims
    THINK POSITIVE!!!!! BE POSITIVE!!!!!! IN LIFE
    your word is your bond

Exactly....too many games...too much stress....teams having a "we'll get em tomorrow night" attitude....extremely tough sport to cap....books make so much money from everyone in the world all summer long....quite ridiculous in the long run with MLB imo...
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

i'm taking a nice break too from baseball. too stressful, too many blown leads. lets get ready for football.

Comment

Baseball is tough---if any league makes me scratch my head this is the one because(MLB)you rely so much on a pitcher and the bullpen and that is not enough...EVER..I have made it through this BB season ok---I am up 283.00 since OSU and Florida played the NCAAB game...Is that worth it--- to me it is because I do it for fun...I have learned over the years when I bet small I don't sink my ship---don't chase---and I am always in the game---it doesn't rule my pocketbook where I worry. It is easier to come back from a 20 dollar loss than a 200 or 500 dollar loss---been there done that!

Comment

im also taking a break. my last day of gambling wa about 2 weeks ago... just couldnt get anything going. esp. after the whole interleague debacle.... gonna hold off til pigskin season!
          Winners don't wait for chances, they take them

Comment

Working...
          X