The Astros suck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Astros suck!

I'm a life long fan of this team and as much as I hate to say this....they do. I cannot stand to watch these bums any more this year! Fuck you Qualls and Loretta, and the rest of those bums. They play with zero heart and effort. Why can football season not start tomorrow!
    5* 0-0
    4* 0-0
    3* 1-0
    2* 1-0
    1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

"soon"
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

I feel ur pain, i have to watch and hear this bullshit everyday. I finally got smart and fade'em. Ensberg is tha wrost, BGO is just guess'n up there, thank goodness Everett isn't playn, Jennings is a fat bastard, Woody sux dic, Berkman's off tha Giambi juice, Lidge sux, Burk is shity, Ausmus is sorry as fuck, but Pence is tha man!

Comment

Originally posted by bwade210
        I'm a life long fan of this team and as much as I hate to say this....they do. I cannot stand to watch these bums any more this year! Fuck you Qualls and Loretta, and the rest of those bums. They play with zero heart and effort. Why can football season not start tomorrow!
        I feel your pain...I grew up watching the Priates---"we are family" but always loved the reds in the 70's...Yeah the Reds won the world series in 93--I believe but it has been the same old story since then...Pirates will have their 15th consecutive losing record this year as well. Some small market teams do "have heart" and do compete(and win) but others just play....I will hold firm it is not for the lack of talent---but heart!!

Comment

Originally posted by bwade210
          I feel your pain, brotha. Been a fan since '65, and went to games in the first year of the Astrodome, and every year since.

Fortunately, I have stayed above water this year by fading the beloveds on many occasions, including all three in the first Wrigley sweep of HOU since '84, with a nice RL, ML and over winner on the 9-3 Oswalt game.

I place the blame at the top, for allowing his ego and temper to run off people like Billy Wagner and Gerry Hunsicker, the two best ever in their respective roles in Houston. Drayton's obsession with getting squeaky-clean, mostly white players of strong moral fiber works better in the grocery business than in the baseball world.

Clemens held us hostage 3 years in a row, rendering the club unable to make plans in the offseasons, all to satisfy his massive narcissistic ego and allow a chance for the heroes' welcome and fawning sessions.

Garner is a competent , capable people manager, but as a tactician and strategist is easily one of the game's most inept. Purpura has shown no ability to make a decision/deal that is beneficial to the growth and maintenance of the organization.

Lastly, the fluky 2H rallies of the last 3 years duped the brass into a false feeling of invincibility, that they could turn it on anytime they needed to, without making any moves. ( Oops, I'm sorry, I forgot about the Aubrey Huff coup last year...LOL).

I could go on for days, weeks even, but I digress.

Feel the pain, but I will continue to watch, in agony. What can I say, I am masochistic and self-destructive by nature.
          You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Took you how long to figure this out.

I work with a HUGE Stros fan and he realized it when they didn't do anything in the off season.

Team is getting old and stars are hurt.
            Good Luck to everyone
            Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
            Clark: What's steroids?
            Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
            Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Working...
            X