Just heard on WGN sports,....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just heard on WGN sports,....

Mark Cuban is all but bought the CUBS, waiting for other owners to approve........................YYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    jordanrules..................

Originally posted by jordanrules23
    Mark Cuban is all but bought the CUBS, waiting for other owners to approve........................YYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    I like Cuban but what has he won lately with the Mavs?
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

I know I originally posted it at 10:51 pm

good for you, you will have the best regular season, then choke in the playoffs.

I always say thank you when I meet a Cubs fan, because I'm a Marlins fan, and have been since the start in 1993.

good luck cubbies

Comment

Before any calls his a done deal, this is from ESPN...

Cuban's efforts to enter the already crowded field to purchase the team is being met with some speculation. The Tribune summed up Cuban's efforts to buy the team in its Thursday edition as follows: "And while Internet billionaire Mark Cuban, owner of the Dallas Mavericks, has expressed interest, most observers think Major League Baseball would balk at a potential owner as unpredictable and outspoken as Cuban."
        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Cuban's an IDIOT
          FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Originally posted by vinnyvegas
            Cuban's an IDIOT
            he has 3 billion bucks and is an owner of a great nba team, and he's an idiot????
            jordanrules..................

Comment

Money and power never meant a man is a genius...one man comes to mind right away.
              $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

I wish I was idiotic enough to invent an internet company and sell the rights for $2B and never have to worry again. I guess I am too smart to pull that move off.
                You can't always get what you want, but if you try some time, you might find, you get what you need.

Comment

Don't get too excited yet!

Peter Gammons is speculating that Selig and some owners would never approve the sale of the Cubs to Mark Cuban. A sale has to be approved by the league owners. It's not as simple as going to the supermarket and making a purchase.

Comment

I'd bet against Cuban being the owner. No way the owners approve it. Not sure when you heard he "all but bought" the Cubs, but that is not what any other station....radio or tv is saying. Now, if any channel would know, it would be WGN, but all I've heard is that he is one of the people/groups looking to buy them. Yesterday they said the "ameritrade family" was the leading contender, so who knows.

Comment

Working...
                    X