Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaptains NCAA FB Dogs for 2007

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=103739

Last year we did this and if you remember the first few weeks were exceptionaly good to us.......If I remember right, the oddsmakers eventually caught up to us, but overall it was still a good tool.....

I'll go ahead and do through September, about 5 weeks, if you guys want me to.......I can go ahead and do the whole year, cause I have the data I want.....Takes a lot of time to compile.......

Read last years, which I Inserted above, if I did it right, and then let me know.....Need your input...

If you guys want it, I can do it this weekend........kaptain

1---First Five weeks

2---Whole Year

3---Not alt all
    Last edited by Kaptain; 07-12-2007, 08:40 PM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

You know I am in for all year Kapt!!
    Gives another angle and insight and this is why I am here!!
    I will check this out!!

Comment

You are too good to us Kappy...I say you go 5 weeks and if they are hot, we stick with...just my .02....thank YOF!
      Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

I am quickly learning you are too good to us. I agree go for the first 5 weeks see how it goes.

Comment

Wow Kapt... your awesome.
          From what I can see in last years post, I think the most use would be to do the first five weeks. It looked as if it evened out as the season went on. Does anyone else see it differently?

Comment

swghost

Originally posted by swghost
            Wow Kapt... your awesome.
            From what I can see in last years post, I think the most use would be to do the first five weeks. It looked as if it evened out as the season went on. Does anyone else see it differently?
            That's also the way I saw it....The oddsmaker caught up to the teams that were doing good in the first 3-5 weeks.........

After the first few weeks, it kinda tapered off....Still did OK, but not worth the effort.....IMO.........thanks for the input....

I'll start doing the first five weeks this weekend....and as you say, take it from there.....kaptain

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Thanks Kappy - We're all looking forward too it.

The first five week would be great. I for one can't wait for another exciting football season. It's the best time of year.

We appreciate your efforts and hard work.

Thanks - RR

Comment

i'm in kapt!!!! i always appreciate all of your hard work!!!!!!!

Comment

looking forward to it KAPT,i must have missed this last year
                  I AM A NITWIT

Comment

kapt-thanks so much for this i to agree first five weeks look $ i will def be following this
                    twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

Working...
                    X